Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UK girls - Brexit  (Read 1021 times)

Offline easyp123

So, I assume all the roms will disappear when brexit kicks in (good riddance).

It's a bit worrying looking for UK girls on aw or viva, as the majority of them are fat, tattooed, a bit mental & fucking overpriced (In Bristol anyway).

So we'll just be left with the Asians!

Anyone remember what punting was like pre 2004, and the eastern Europe explosion?

How shit was it compared to today?

Offline shagmore

If the roms and EEs have been in this country for over 5 years, I believe they will be able to stay,  :scare:
Could have got that wrong

Ron da Cuba

Punting pre 2004 was almost exclusively with British women. More expensive than now. More exclusions " No kissing - that's for my boyfriend only " Generally fatter and less attractive.
Mostly working in parlours and fewer independents but also available from ads in local newspapers. The huge increase of prossies from Europe has imo been great.
As the OP says many of the EU ladies will be able to stay on.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: pre 2004 was actual for me in Soho much better... really there have always been WG s from other countries and they seem to be better in soho then..OK now there are less flats and the indy thing has got better I used to trawl though the Sport  :rolleyes: others will remember that wonderful paper  :cool: It had some good averts and contacts it was a bit like the old Exchange and Mart you read the ad phoned and the chanced it I had some great punts at good prices some of the girls worked harder to get you cumming back so to speak  :D I found my 1st MMF , DP, DVP, and as result invites to  GB sessions these were all very much "in the circle" things now its look on net and in with a crowd. I think I have said it before we are in the golden age of punting in UK it is maybe close to its end the last party I went to was crowded and very business like as my mate Steve said it was just a sausage factory :( being a few years the right side of 60 I now find the 2nd cum a bastard to achieve although pills keep the hard on. So I now give them a miss really don't think I want the fat ugly birds that I used to walk away from years ago finding they are sort after :scare: If this happens I will be getting a Flesh light  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline JamesKW

:hi:  my mate Steve said it was just a sausage factory :( being a few years the right side of 60 I now find the 2nd cum a bastard to achieve although pills keep the hard on. So I now give them a miss really don't think I want the fat ugly birds that I used to walk away from years ago finding they are sort after :scare: If this happens I will be getting a Flesh light  :drinks: :drinks:

I do the low cost party scene where the girls are predominantly South American or African (so I don't know how Brexit will effect this scenario,cant remember when we last had an EE girl) I find it beneficial as an older guy as the crowd that go are generally young guys and the girls are a lazy bunch often looking for some light relief once they take a few heavy poundings.

Offline easyp123

If the roms and EEs have been in this country for over 5 years, I believe they will be able to stay,  :scare:
Could have got that wrong

Hope not, considering they've been claiming dole for 5+ years.