Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Belfast Emily  (Read 1582 times)

Taketwo

Anyone hear or know anything about a Belfast Emily who worked out of east Belfast. Haven’t seen her profile in a couple of years ?

Taketwo

Yes, with big fakes and squirted. Very thin girl and lovely attitude.

Offline MichaelP

Think I know who you mean. Think she had ads on backpage as a domme.

If same person, Tried booking once, went to agreed location on holywood road and didn’t answer so didn’t bother with her again after that

Taketwo

External Link/Members Only

That’s a link if anyone remembers and has any contact info.

Offline Soulsparc

Seen her a couple of years ago for a massage. Mad as a box of frogs. Didn't go back and haven't seen her advertising in ages.

Offline andykane

Seen her a couple of years ago for a massage. Mad as a box of frogs. Didn't go back and haven't seen her advertising in ages.
Isn't she the girl that met at her house at the back of the park avenue Hotel?
if it's the same one then I agree that's she totally bonkers!
Talks about being a doctor and has a dying husband in Switzerland, actually felt very uncomfortable being with her cause I think she could have turned on a dime  :crazy:
Massage is rubbish but I had a full service with her. Strange tailbone if I remember correctly :dance:

Offline Bigjim12

I had a few bookings with here squirted like a fountain

Offline Manyunk

Lol... this thread brings back a few memories! Visited her a couple of times, then she started calling me pestering about taking her out for night. I knew she was mad as hell, but for a free overnighter I went for it. She is nuts, absolutely all over me in restaurant. Then she flirted outrageously with waiters. Poor guys didn't know what to do...funny. She is a multi squirter alright, horny woman, but glad to bolt next morning. She was totally nuts!! Blocked her number.

Offline andykane

Lol... this thread brings back a few memories! Visited her a couple of times, then she started calling me pestering about taking her out for night. I knew she was mad as hell, but for a free overnighter I went for it. She is nuts, absolutely all over me in restaurant. Then she flirted outrageously with waiters. Poor guys didn't know what to do...funny. She is a multi squirter alright, horny woman, but glad to bolt next morning. She was totally nuts!! Blocked her number.
Sounds crazy but yes that's the vibe I got from her! The tbi gs we do for a ride!! Haha

Taketwo

You got her summed up nicely guys. Iam just missing a bit of the madness. Switzerland lol she told me her son was locked up in some hospital in Newcastle Hahahahah

Offline Jasonself1

She was nuts lol remember going for a punt and ended up she didn't want the money lol

Offline Travelaround

Was on not too long ago said she was a doctor and son was dying in a hospital and she was loaded etc mental arranged a meet called and no answer advertised as jo actually had num as crazy jo

Offline Travelaround

Wish I had off tho love a squirter hard to get a good one

Belfastpunter69

A lot of years back I managed to get a young black girl on Eglantine Avenue so worked up that she was squirting like a fountain, was the first time id seen anyone squirt and it fascinated me...after the event it looked like she'd pished the bed. Paid for the half hour and stayed for almost 3...

Offline Connected2

If you want to see a squirter Exotic Flavouress on AW is amazing,

Offline Mkdng

Lol... this thread brings back a few memories! Visited her a couple of times myself a few years ago actually forgot about this one. Totally mad although I actually enjoyed my time with her.. She give me another number at that time but I don't keep numbers or texed but wish I had of kept this one.. If i recall she was £120/140 for the hour so not the best value for my hard earned cash.

Offline Gordo

Exact same with me, told me about the son being ill somewhere, and she said she was doing a Psychology course, and I felt like a case study.. She was also doing something with her mobile, which I thought was recording the meeting. So I made my excuses and legged it.