Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: REBEKA DIAMOND X - Turnpike Lane - AVOID BAIT AND SWITCH  (Read 438 times)

peter2017

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

AVOID BAIT AND SWITCH - AVOID BAIT AND SWITCH - AVOID BAIT AND SWITCH - AVOID BAIT AND SWITCH

I called in the morning - Agreed half hour booking including anal £70/half hour.

Good convo on the phone with sergei (initially she said she was Rebecca but it turned out at the end she was sergei).(Sergei speaks very good english)

When I got there, she made me wait 5 min outside then she gave the flat number 9 then she said that Rebecca is busy now with a client but I have for you another girl called Channel (Channel an Old ugly woman - even if she pays me I won't shag her)

I went to house number 9 Flat C on the ground floor, I saw two girls - Channel (ugly old lady) then another young plump girl but i didn't findd her attractive. Once inside I asked  the two girls where is Rebecca, they both said that Rebecca is busy with another client. I told then I came here for Rebecca not for you two.

Then I left, so upset. I think Rebecca Diamond doesn't exist. Sergei uses her pictures on AW to attract customers.
On her profile, she said she was Hungarian but I think both of the girl I rejected are more likely to be Romanian

BAIT AND SITCH 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ThighRider

That's probably a photo of Sergei's sister holidaying over from Romulus

Offline Rubenzz

If you check my recent review of another girl in the same flat, I did include Rebecca’s profile in a later post