Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco_dhq....  (Read 377 times)

Offline Southeastpunter

Has anyone seen the girl in the subject? Am meant to be meeting her tomorrow but a bit unsure...?...

Online LLPunting

Why do you expect any help if you can't be arsed to post a link to her profile(s)?

Oh, I see you're a vet of 10 yrs+ punting seeing girls regularly and widely.

So you're a leech.  Change your ways here and perhaps you'll be more welcome.

Offline Waterhouse

Change your ways here and perhaps you'll be more welcome.

I wouldn't bet on either, LLP.   ;)

Offline Southeastpunter

What I can’t make a mistake, didn’t realise the link hadn’t posted! Why are so many people on here so far up their own arses. Go fuck yourself you prick!!

Offline Southeastpunter

Change my ways just because I hadn’t posted a link? You really are a fucking clown.... and yeah I have over 10 years experience, just cos I’m not sat I here telling all about it...... doesn’t make me a leech..?.. judging by the amount of posts you’ve made..... I’d say you spend to much time online and not enough fucking.....

Offline Sinz

OP you should consider changing your username to SoutheastPlonker - I think it suits you better.

Offline Beamer

Change my ways just because I hadn’t posted a link? You really are a fucking clown.... and yeah I have over 10 years experience, just cos I’m not sat I here telling all about it...... doesn’t make me a leech..?.. judging by the amount of posts you’ve made..... I’d say you spend to much time online and not enough fucking.....

Idiot post from a real leech

Online LLPunting

What I can’t make a mistake, didn’t realise the link hadn’t posted! Why are so many people on here so far up their own arses. Go fuck yourself you prick!!

Your post is easy enough to review after you click post because it is placed right in front of you.  If you're such a daft CUNT you can't spot that you haven't done what you intended then there's not much hope for you to do much else right that needs attention to detail.

Guess you're the kind of shit who relies on minions that you don't even have the consideration to hold in contempt.

Explains why you've come on here with your "Hey Siri get me laid tonight" request.

Online LLPunting

It very much does make you a leech if you don't share in a sharing community.  So by all means wallow in your indignant self-importance.  But you introduced yourself thus https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=164278.msg1764353#msg1764353
with such bonhomie and 9 months hence despite all your implied punting have contributed nothing despite benefiting with regards to at least 2 punts.

Offline Liverpool

yeah I have over 10 years experience, just cos I’m not sat I here telling all about it...... doesn’t make me a leech..?

Actually I would say it does. That 10 years could provide a real nugget or stop someone getting massively ripped off or worse. This forum works when people give back to the rest. If you want assistance posting a link is the very least you can do. LL and others are right to call you out. You are not the first and you sure won't be the last. Take the words of others on the chin and move on.

Offline Waterhouse

SEP.... do the math, surely you see the logic in what's been said? 

It's like a good hi-fi system here, the equipment is top notch and works blindingly well, however like most things, if you put shit in then you will get shit out, and like a decent hi-fi the shit you get out will be amplified!