Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ohana's Oral - W1K  (Read 769 times)

Offline Fuzzyduck

Interesting. Some more pics on backpage
External Link/Members Only
I'm not in central London for a while sadly.

Offline felixthecatuk

Does anyone have any information? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
Visited her 2 nights ago - braving the snow and freezing cold for the chance to be one of the first to review her.

She’s a tall and good looking Hungarian girl, operating from a brothel close to Berkeley Square with maybe 3 others girls in the same premises.

I was attracted by her penchant for oral and her profile also states rimming so I thought I would give her a try.

However what I didn’t anticipate was that she was a high as a kite when I arrived - and not in a good way... she was bumbling, stumbling, her eyes unable to focus on anything.  I was in the process of putting on my coat to leave when she unzipped me trying to get me to cross the line. 

I’m sorry to say that in a moment of weakness that’s what I did.  He oral skills were good, but she wouldn’t go for rimming even though her profile said she did.  She was able to take CIM but didn’t swallow.  I left pretty much as soon as I deposited since I didn’t want to spend any time with a girl so off her tits. 

If she was sober I think she might be worth a visit but not when she’s high. 

Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Online expeller

I think that House Wife Heidi must be at the same place as their pages are very similar.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline KentAde

Visited her 2 nights ago - braving the snow and freezing cold for the chance to be one of the first to review her.

She’s a tall and good looking Hungarian girl, operating from a brothel close to Berkeley Square with maybe 3 others girls in the same premises.

So she's a British Hungarian? (as she is British according to her Profile.......FFS)..... :dash: :dash: why can't these prozzies be honest?

Offline SwenyTodd

I was attracted by her penchant for oral and her profile also states rimming so I thought I would give her a try.

However what I didn’t anticipate was that she was a high as a kite when I arrived - and not in a good way... she was bumbling, stumbling, her eyes unable to focus on anything.  I was in the process of putting on my coat to leave when she unzipped me trying to get me to cross the line. 

I’m sorry to say that in a moment of weakness that’s what I did.  He oral skills were good, but she wouldn’t go for rimming even though her profile said she did.  She was able to take CIM but didn’t swallow.  I left pretty much as soon as I deposited since I didn’t want to spend any time with a girl so off her tits. 

If she was sober I think she might be worth a visit but not when she’s high.

Where was this brothel?  Shephards Market?