Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy_20_ TOFTT - Old Street  (Read 3826 times)

holland

I met Jessy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: few minutes walk from Old Street. Same place of Kama, Sophia, etc.

Comms: I spoke with her on the phone. Not very easy to organize it as her english is even worst than mine :)

Paid: 70 pounds per 30 minutes

Girl: i would say better than the pictures. Facially cute. She is very young and petite. She has small breast. Her bum is small as well but firm like a stone. Nice and shaved pussy with good size lips. Tasty stuff :wacko:

Service: fk, ro, owo, cim, penetration protected

Experience : she is a nice girl, very young, but she lacks of passion and experience. She definitely just started and she is not quite into enjoying it yet. I think she is quite shy as well which doesn’t help her out. 
Our session was a timid gfe. Her kissing is very light. Her owo is not very good and not deep. She has very tight pussy but she could get my fat dick all in without complaining too much. She was rather mute during the punt till surprisingly she had a loud orgasm while i was sucking her pussy very hard.
She said that it was the first orgasm she ever had with a client.  :cool: I think this is very believable not because of me but because it tells how little confidence she has with the job and the punters.
I finished in her mouth. I'm not sure if it was on the list thought  :P because she spitted quickly half on the bed cover.

With a bit more passion and experience she could become a good provider but she is not quite there yet.
Neutral is fair.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 01:09:45 am by holland »

mrhappypants

Holland, congratulations on what sounds like a fairly successful toftt and thank you for sharing.   Could you rate her facial appearance out of ten, did you make a dress request, and was she receptive to direction?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 05:32:35 am by mrhappypants »

holland

Holland, congratulations on what sounds like a fairly successful toftt and thank you for sharing.   Could you rate her facial appearance out of ten, did you make a dress request, and was she receptive to direction?

Hi mrhappypants.
I would rate her face 6.5/10.
I didn't ask for a specific dress.
She is rather passive but she takes directions very well.
I just noticed on her profile that she added cim at extra 10 pounds.

Bratpack

mrhappypants

The attach image function is fucking fantastic isn't it?  Holland I don't want to steal your thunder so you might want to include a link to her on Punther's petite providers thread over on the discussion board.  She will get a lot of interest.

Offline zulu-lance

I met Jessy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: few minutes walk from Old Street. Same place of Kama, Sophia, etc.

Comms: I spoke with her on the phone. Not very easy to organize it as her english is even worst than mine :)

Paid: 70 pounds per 30 minutes

Girl: i would say better than the pictures. Facially cute. She is very young and petite. She has small breast. Her bum is small as well but firm like a stone. Nice and shaved pussy with good size lips. Tasty stuff :wacko:

Service: fk, ro, owo, cim, penetration protected

Experience : she is a nice girl, very young, but she lacks of passion and experience. She definitely just started and she is not quite into enjoying it yet. I think she is quite shy as well which doesn’t help her out. 
Our session was a timid gfe. Her kissing is very light. Her owo is not very good and not deep. She has very tight pussy but she could get my fat dick all in without complaining too much. She was rather mute during the punt till surprisingly she had a loud orgasm while i was sucking her pussy very hard.
She said that it was the first orgasm she ever had with a client.  :cool: I think this is very believable not because of me but because it tells how little confidence she has with the job and the punters.
I finished in her mouth. I'm not sure if it was on the list thought  :P because she spitted quickly half on the bed cover.

With a bit more passion and experience she could become a good provider but she is not quite there yet.
Neutral is fair.

Saw her couple of weeks ago when she was flat sharing with the Hungarian lot near Marble Arch. Agree with the neutral, didn't quite fancy her, okay service, paid the extra tenner for CIM.  In her late 20s by her own admission, has worked in Brummie land before coming down to London.

holland

The attach image function is fucking fantastic isn't it?  Holland I don't want to steal your thunder so you might want to include a link to her on Punther's petite providers thread over on the discussion board.  She will get a lot of interest.

added  :hi:

Offline rob75

Questionable marketing to say she's Romanian when she's actually Polish

Offline rotrot

holland

New profile

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Petite+Alice+xxx

Offline Sinz

Does she have any tattoos?

Do you have anything useful to contribute ?