Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kity Kattt - Hemel (tours) [Negative rating, has some caveats]  (Read 376 times)

2 review(s) for EXQUISITE KATARINA (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

MrXYZ987

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid 110 for 1 hour

The rating for this has caveats.  Overall I've gone negative for the hour-long punt, but if it had been 30 or 45 mins it would have been a positive.

Comms - Pretty good; called on short notice and all arranged for an hour later.  Her English is absolute fine.  Text followed call with postcode.  Called when I got to the vicinity, a missed call, then when got through asked to call back a few minutes later.  Eventually given directions and flat number.

Location - Modern block of flats in central location.  Usual buzzer arrangement to get in, though have to scroll through a list and then buzz, rather than inputting flat number. Then a lift up to the appropriate floor.  The flat itself, from what little I saw of it, was clean and tidy.

Kat - Very pretty lady, definitely the lass in the photos; has a sort of Samantha Janus from 15 years ago look to her.  Profile description is accurate, age wise I pegged for mid to twenties, so claimed 26 is reasonable.

Meet – Kat opened the door wearing a figure hugging black dress, stockings, “killer heels” and a big smile.  Ushered into the bedroom and some FK, but not DFK.  Sorted out paperwork and whilst Kat stashed it I started undressing.  Kat discarded her dress to reveal matching bra and knickers.  A bit more kissing and fondling and Kat helped undress me. I sucked on her nipples, which responded nicely to the attention.

Kat then guided us onto the bed and I explored her body, kissing and licking my way down to her pussy.  Then started licking her clit and fingering her pussy.  She was enthusiastic about this bit, grabbing my hair and pushing me into pussy, also locking her legs around my head to keep me there for a long while.  Lots of Kat panting and softly moaning, before arching her back and “cumming”.

Then onto my back and Kat returned the oral attention to my cock, though was covered.  She delivers a good BJ.  Then Kat climbed on board and some vigorous bumping and grinding ensued.  Then moved onto mish and doggy, where I climaxed.

This was about 30 mins into the session and we were chatting on the bed.  I was expecting this to be a “breather” before moving onto a second round, but Kat showed no interest in this.  Still somehow managed to leave a fair bit after the hour was up, but feeling disappointed there’d been no interest or effort in a second round.

Would I go back ?  Kat’s a good looking woman and a great shag, but would only be for a 30 minute meeting.