Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VictoriaRoseLondon - London Incall  (Read 1136 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3641872) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline titanph

Right, I have some time so time to catch up on some reviews.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only Old links for indexing

External Link/Members Only

BLUF - Beautiful girl, great bum who loves a roleplay and great to please. Does clearly want to cater to more of a "date" vibe.

Price - £500 for 3 hours (i think)

Date - Last year

Comms - Well managed, little delay initially but all handled professionally on AW.

Girl/Looks - Beautiful redheaded pocket rocket sized girl with a really great arse. She is a dancer/performer so is flexible and toned. Quite a few pics out there of her.

Location - She was hosting one of her rare incalls and it was an apartment in central London.

Meet/Services - DFK, OWO, Spanking, Roleplay, Missionary, Doggy, Cowgirl, Spoon, submissive a bit, toys.

Particular Highlights
- Her arse in doggy is magnificent.
- She roleplays well.
- Happy to use toys and shows she is being pleased well.
- She definitely can dance/perform.
- Good kisser.

Negatives
- Anticipation built up I was keen to get started. I brought some red wine for us to enjoy throughout, and we sat with a glass and then chatted for a while. It was evident that this is part of the experience and the fun would be delayed. This was a slight shame to an otherwise great meet, and clearly I think she caters for the high end date then fun experience. But for me, when i'm paying for the time, I want to use it as best as possible. I'm not punting to date...

Conclusion - Really beautiful girl and is good fun but there is a date element, from what i think stems from a "high end" experience, but high end depends on the service and not a defined type of meet.