Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: arabian jazmin. (Cardiff)  (Read 3460 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7222889) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline dumbarton

arabian jazmin. cardiff incall £160.
this booking happened a week ago.read jazmins profile so made contact on whatsapp. all arrangements were made on whatsapp,i did make a call but it was refused and
i found out why later. travelled to the postcode i had been given and made contact. location is a flat just outside town centre,newport rd,richmond rd,city rd way. jazmin
shares with another girl ,good flat good location easy to park in the evening fit for purpose. jazmin she a very good looking pretty girl she looks a bit trimmer and toned
than your photos. now this is were a problem came about jazmin has limited English,i found it hard to chat with her. on to the business . oral both ways but she put a rubber on me,sex in a few positions ,finished off by her hand over her body...
  summary.good looking fit trim girl,fair price sex quite good and jazmin seemed into it.but the downer is her lack of English. i do like to have a chat with the girls i see.
  its hard to criticise jazmin for her lack of English because she is doing her best,and it is only my opining.
   will i see jazmin again possibly but wont be rushing back.

Offline dumbarton

Yes that's jazmin. Sorry  not good enough on the computer to post
the AW profile.

Online PMAC123

Glad it was good. I went to try to see her a few weeks ago, love Moroccans ever since I went there. But the oral with put me off. Glad you had a good experience, may try again one day soon

Offline Punting2022

Shes in London now.
Is she like her pics.
Proper dfk ?

Offline dumbarton

Yes,she is the girl in the photos.
Jazmin is a quite pretty girl.

Offline dumbarton

Yes that is jazmin's photos.
She is quite a pretty girl.

Offline dumbarton

Sorry,didn't thing first comment came