Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxKimberley1997xx - Winsford  (Read 1580 times)

7 review(s) for xxKimberley1997xx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline oligo333

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Recently paid this young lady a visit as she appeared quite local in Northwich and out of the blue had the hankering for a young blonde even though not my usual 'type'. However, note she has now moved to Winsford but still not a million miles away from Northwich.

Meeting was arrange quickly through AW email the day before and then text message on the night with address details. No issue with comms at all. Asked a little bit about me and what I was looking for but I'm sure this was mainly checking that I understood the limits of the service on offer. Not sure if the bit about yourself was any kind of pre-screening but as you can write anything 'about yourself' within reason it's of dubious value anyway.

Booked 90 minutes anyway hoping for an unrushed experience as had time on my hands. Paid 120 but there seems to be an inconsistency in the scaling of the pricing. Might just be a case of these youngsters not being too good at maths but just be aware all the same.

So arrived at address, row of 3 terraces stood on a busy main road. Plenty of potential parking in nearby streets and I think there may be a few car parks around as well. Kimberley said parking was possible next to the houses on some unadopted ground but don't think I'd bother as there were a few cars on there already and wouldn't want to get into any situations with neighbours 'arrangements' etc. Parked in a respectable close about 100 meters way with no issues.

Knocked on an Kimberley answered the door as she would to a visitor, no hiding behind it WG style. As per previous reviews there is absolutely no doubt this young lady is age 20 or thereabouts as stated. Kimberley was casually dressed (I didn't request a specific 'outfit') with a nice Christmas jumper on :D

Made myself comfortable in her living room and had some good banter about life, Christmas, decorating houses etc. etc. over a drink. Had a bit of a kiss and a cuddle fully dressed and shortly after Kimberley's outer layers came off to reveal a nice seasonal red underwear set on. Back to more playing as wanted to warm up a little more, literally and metaphorically. Kimberley is recently married and they have recently bought this house so you can't fail to be aware you are in the marital home with plenty of photos etc. In fact for those easily spooked be aware a large wedding photo of Kimberley and her husband looks down on you from the chimney breast throughout proceedings.

Starting to feel a bit left out so agreed I would get my kit off if she did.  Both soon starkers on her sofa and getting down to it. Lovely little body, she was bemoaning the fact she had put a few pounds on but she is still tiny and as I'm not keen on sharp corners anyway it was fine by me. We were heavy into full DFK by this stage and her little boobs are very responsive, she was happy having her nipples sucked but I had asked first as I was paranoid about the limits of the service. Became very responsive downstairs after a while with her clit becoming noticeably swollen under my fingers and her shaved pussy pinking up nicely.

Broke off and took a few pics for the wank bank. Asked first and she was more than up for it as long as no face involved, said I was happy to scroll back so she could check but she was fine and didn't bother. Did some spread shots where her arousal was evident, badly wanted to eat that little pink delight but a good exercise in self control if nothing else...

Played with both her holes in doggy for a while but didn't take liberties with her bum, just a light massage and the first couple of inches of a finger.

Time was flying so she suggested I stand over her while she wanked me off over her tits. Very game effort on her part and did feel a few tinglings but takes a firm hand to make me come (usually my own :D) so I did it myself. Slight problem in that I'd saved a bit up over the previous few days so when I popped she had to chase and block a significant load as it heading down her front towards her pussy. With both of her hands quickly and strategically placed as flood defences I grabbed a nearby toilet roll and disaster averted.

Little bit more small talk and she talked about her swinging lifestyle. Found out a few days before our meet that she has a couples profile with her husband (not as innocent as you first think). However, I think this would be an easier way to get full service from the get go if you were happy with MMF. Prefer 1:1 personally so may see what's offered if I return, she alluded to the fact she gave very good OWO and other delights on offer. Her pussy was very tight and two fingers was a tight squeeze even when wet, been a while since I had any 20 year old pussy so maybe my memory is not what it was and they're all like that. By God, I bet it would feel good though... ;)

A few observations.

Kimberley nipped out for a cig during the early stages of our meet. I am not a smoker and generally find it off-putting however she did ask if I would mind and they must have been very mild as there was no significant after taste or indeed any smoking smell evident in the home or on my clothing afterwards.
She also stated early in the meet her husband wasn't there as he was at work, by implication it may be possible that he could be there on occasion depending on day/time visiting. Apparently she only tells him she's had a bloke in and what she's been up to after they have gone to bed (ahh, young love..)
Location is fine at night but not sure about in the day as I'm not familiar with the area. Parking is OK a little way away and I'm sure the 2 neighbours haven't cottoned on to activities yet (they are getting on apparently) but as Kimberley opened the door to let me out there was a group of youths directly outside, just kids but something to bear in mind. However she was happy to say goodnight on the doorstep in her robe ;) She said they had put a black out curtain up as the previous one did not hide any living room action on sufficiently well, not sure how they found that out...

I really enjoyed this meet as it was a little differenct and Kimberley is undoubtedly attractive with that element of youthful charm & naivety. Fully intend to return if FS was on offer and I'm sure that could easily be established early doors in any future comms. If this is decision is based on rapport & trust built at the first meeting then I should be OK. Not sure if I would return if it was only the same level of service on offer, she said a few people had tried to push it as you may expect and had to throw one guy out for trying to force his cock in her mouth. Might be easier to do MMF on the couples profile of you want to fully indulge in all the delights a 20 year old has to offer without the preamble...

Offline cash2spare

Sounds like a cute young lass, so it was £120 to wank yourself off?

Offline oligo333

:D Essentially yes if you discount the pleasure of unwrapping a 20 year old and any of the intermediate activities...

She would need to work on her grip strength for a full hands-free experience (for me anyway) or maybe use some lube and try greasing the pole up next time for a sloppy one?

Restrictions/limitations of the (initial?) service are clear though and might be a novelty once or twice but I think given the price jump at 90 mins the £70 option for an hr may be a more cost effective option if any doubts about the service...

I would hope this meet would essentially be a loss leader for FS if there was a 'next time' which I am thinking of enquiring about over this holiday while experience still fresh. May email about her availability this week.

There would certainly be no manual finish involved if I ever gained access to all areas that's for sure :thumbsup:

Offline cash2spare

:D Essentially yes if you discount the pleasure of unwrapping a 20 year old and any of the intermediate activities...

She would need to work on her grip strength for a full hands-free experience (for me anyway) or maybe use some lube and try greasing the pole up next time for a sloppy one?

Restrictions/limitations of the (initial?) service are clear though and might be a novelty once or twice but I think given the price jump at 90 mins the £70 option for an hr may be a more cost effective option if any doubts about the service...

I would hope this meet would essentially be a loss leader for FS if there was a 'next time' which I am thinking of enquiring about over this holiday while experience still fresh. May email about her availability this week.

There would certainly be no manual finish involved if I ever gained access to all areas that's for sure :thumbsup:

If she gets around to offering a "full service" I'll pay her a visit for sure, 20 year old sounds nice mate.

Offline Richthescouser

Is she far from the train station please?

Offline oligo333

Couple of miles I would think, going out of town on the A54...