Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shana Moore of South London  (Read 3133 times)

Blasto

Hi all

I'm new to this site.

A couple of years ago, on Adultwork, I discovered a very beautiful lady. Her name is famously known as Shana Moore. She went by the name of Busty_Bombshell_FF then it got changed to TheCourtesan. A few months ago, she has vanished from the site.

I've always wanted to have an intimate time with her, to wine and dine her like a proper lady.

Does anybody know whether she's still active? Even if it's on a part-time capacity? Maybe she only sees regulars?

Would love any info.

Many thanks.

James999

Quote from: Blasto link=topic=7988.msg116455#msg116455 date=1344176
A couple of years ago, on Adultwork, I discovered a very beautiful lady. Her name is famously known as Shana Moore. She went by the name of Busty_Bombshell_FF then it got changed to TheCourtesan. A few months ago, she has vanished from the site.

I've always wanted to have an intimate time with her, to wine and dine her like a proper lady.

Why didn't you meet her then, it sounds like you stalked her for two years  :scare:

Blasto

I've had a lot of commitments travelling around the world and she was on my hotlist  :P

yumyum3

If you've been travelling around the world (are you Kofi Annan?) as you say my guess is you should be a really interesting gentleman with money to boot - you could probably wine and dine lovely ladies from the four corners of the world and then be very rude with them but you seem to be interested in Shana Moore of South London :lol:

Blasto

If you've been travelling around the world (are you Kofi Annan?)

I'm a commercial pilot actually.

Quote from: yumyum3
as you say my guess is you should be a really interesting gentleman with money to boot - you could probably wine and dine lovely ladies from the four corners of the world and then be very rude with them but you seem to be interested in Shana Moore of South London :lol:

If that's how you treat your women then I pity you  :thumbsup:

yumyum3

If that's how you treat your women then I pity you 
I think you may have missed my point :unknown:

If you are a commercial pilot you should be wining and dining ladies around the world and having fun with them. I don't believe you :hi:

richard1971

Regel

looks are subjective i guess. Those photos don't show much to be fair.

I think she's  got a very pretty face and big boobs. Oh and a big bum. She's just a bit of a plumper, which a lot may find a turn off.

I would though!

cockneybstrd

looks like blasto got his wish and wined and dined her at nandos three times a day

Offline Golovkin

The best thing to do is see her for half hour, if you have a good time you can always arrange a longer meeting.

Offline Nyquist

So has anyone managed to see her recently ?