Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jennyblue22 V - Finchley Central  (Read 1503 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Young nubile with a beautiful natural physique but limited service at £100. 

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

This is a measured recommendation.  I will be returning but there are some big caveats that will put plenty of punters off and note the decline in services between visits (bad day?).

I have been able to book Jenny (including when the green light is NOT showing) with a phonecall.  I suspect she is rotating pole and seems to work most days when she is in the country.  *She missed my call and called me back.*  I got a conversation about services and she confirmed one request was not available, all her “likes” confirmed. I paid £100 for an hour.  My service request specified anal play, French kissing, OWO, spanking, hand relief, body to body massage with oil as well as penetration.  On a subsequent visit (services not reconfirmed) however her kissing was not deep, she declined deep throat and B2B.   CIM is definitely not on the menu.  I am not sure about anal play.  Although I will probably go back, (i) services confirmed then refused for a subsequent meet, (ii) short timing and (iii) at times a grudging attitude has tipped this into a neutral for me. The message is; be clear in your contracting on the phone and abandon if it does not feel right. 

The location is well known flat in a purpose-built block near Finchley central.  There are two lifts which each service alternate floors.  The one to the second floor is on the left.   I got lost first time I visited.  I suspect the vagaries of entry have attracted attention as the neighbors seemed alert and interested as I left the premises.  She shares and I could hear other punters in and out. The room is small and a bit bare.

I thought she was poorly presented in an unflattering sailor dress and red knickers.  Facially she has some passing resemblance to Sandra Bullock, dark hair, big nose and sallow complexion.  It also gives an indication that I asked her if she was related to her house mate currently trading as Agatha_Teen (this week at any rate!).  She does not wear make up, has a pasty complexion  and is an under presented 7.  Once she gets her kit off prospects improve.  Beneath an unflattering outfit she has a very attractive body that was a highlight of the punt.  She is young, tall and slim, with a perfect c cup bust, flat stomach, cute little bottom, long slim legs and a very slim waste.  Only the lack of a tan stopped her getting to 9.  She is a genuine size 6 dress size and b/c cup.  In particular she has a very slim waste and both her bottom and her bosom are very attractive – amazing ratio!     Doggy is a sight to behold and gets me every time.  She likes coke and is not gym toned.  She looks the 21 given on her profile. She is from Moldavia and her English is limited.  Her personal hygiene varies. I could tell she was a smoker and second visit I had to ask her to mouthwash.  The pictures on the profile are accurate and un-retouched if not particularly helpful. She has some light tattooing on her collar bone referring to her brother.  I specifically asked about Renata and she told me she has retired.

Against the 60 second 4 S test she passed all on the first visit but on reflection was borderline for ¾ on the second.
Sexy
Smells good
Services
Smiles

Fucking a young hotty with a smoking body trades off against the service. Money at the start.  She was a bit nervous and not particularly engaging. She is shy, slow burn and was a bit grudging on my second visit.  Once she had the sense of the kind of service I was after she picked up.  If you are looking for passion or a PSE forget it.  If you want very pretty, entirely natural physique, youth and reasonably obliging service she could be reasonable value. She took instruction and I think she will be able to engage with a couple of my kinks.  She made the right noises at the end without over doing it.  Her oral in particularly is poor; too much hands not enough sucking or pressure.  Her hand work is better and she might actually be better for a meeting without oral.  She showered after the act on my time and showers were included in the hour.  I got about 40 minutes of action in an hour booking which I take as borderline (like her flatmate).

« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 09:53:45 am by mrhappypants »

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Young nubile with a beautiful natural physique but limited service at £100. 

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

This is a measured recommendation.  I will be returning but there are some big caveats that will put plenty of punters off and note the decline in services between visits (bad day?).

I have been able to book Jenny (including when the green light is NOT showing) with a phonecall.  I suspect she is rotating pole and seems to work most days when she is in the country.  *She missed my call and called me back.*  I got a conversation about services and she confirmed one request was not available, all her “likes” confirmed. I paid £100 for an hour.  My service request specified anal play, French kissing, OWO, spanking, hand relief, body to body massage with oil as well as penetration.  On a subsequent visit (services not reconfirmed) however her kissing was not deep, she declined deep throat and B2B.   CIM is definitely not on the menu.  I am not sure about anal play.  Although I will probably go back, (i) services confirmed then refused for a subsequent meet, (ii) short timing and (iii) at times a grudging attitude has tipped this into a neutral for me. The message is; be clear in your contracting on the phone and abandon if it does not feel right. 

The location is well known flat in a purpose-built block near Finchley central.  There are two lifts which each service alternate floors.  The one to the second floor is on the left.   I got lost first time I visited.  I suspect the vagaries of entry have attracted attention as the neighbors seemed alert and interested as I left the premises.  She shares and I could hear other punters in and out. The room is small and a bit bare.

I thought she was poorly presented in an unflattering sailor dress and red knickers.  Facially she has some passing resemblance to Sandra Bullock, dark hair, big nose and sallow complexion.  It also gives an indication that I asked her if she was related to her house mate currently trading as Agatha_Teen (this week at any rate!).  She does not wear make up, has a pasty complexion  and is an under presented 7.  Once she gets her kit off prospects improve.  Beneath an unflattering outfit she has a very attractive body that was a highlight of the punt.  She is young, tall and slim, with a perfect c cup bust, flat stomach, cute little bottom, long slim legs and a very slim waste.  Only the lack of a tan stopped her getting to 9.  She is a genuine size 6 dress size and b/c cup.  In particular she has a very slim waste and both her bottom and her bosom are very attractive – amazing ratio!     Doggy is a sight to behold and gets me every time.  She likes coke and is not gym toned.  She looks the 21 given on her profile. She is from Moldavia and her English is limited.  Her personal hygiene varies. I could tell she was a smoker and second visit I had to ask her to mouthwash.  The pictures on the profile are accurate and un-retouched if not particularly helpful. She has some light tattooing on her collar bone referring to her brother.  I specifically asked about Renata and she told me she has retired.

Against the 60 second 4 S test she passed all on the first visit but on reflection was borderline for ¾ on the second.
Sexy
Smells good
Services
Smiles

Fucking a young hotty with a smoking body trades off against the service. Money at the start.  She was a bit nervous and not particularly engaging. She is shy, slow burn and was a bit grudging on my second visit.  Once she had the sense of the kind of service I was after she picked up.  If you are looking for passion or a PSE forget it.  If you want very pretty, entirely natural physique, youth and reasonably obliging service she could be reasonable value. She took instruction and I think she will be able to engage with a couple of my kinks.  She made the right noises at the end without over doing it.  Her oral in particularly is poor; too much hands not enough sucking or pressure.  Her hand work is better and she might actually be better for a meeting without oral.  She showered after the act on my time and showers were included in the hour.  I got about 40 minutes of action in an hour booking which I take as borderline (like her flatmate).

Thanks for the review. :thumbsup: I have had my eye on this WG for a while.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 05:44:36 pm by smiths »

Offline aanimator

Thanks for the review, I would assume a-levels is not on the menu

mrhappypants

Thanks for the review, I would assume a-levels is not on the menu

Not a service I partake of but she did not refuse it as an option during confirmation in the room.  Specifically, I suggested I might ask her for it as an extra during the session and, if so, was able to pay for it.  While I did not put it to the test she did not refuse it as an option. 

Offline aanimator

Not a service I partake of but she did not refuse it as an option during confirmation in the room.  Specifically, I suggested I might ask her for it as an extra during the session and, if so, was able to pay for it.  While I did not put it to the test she did not refuse it as an option.

Ok, thanks

Offline Mr_Shins

So that is who is sharing with Agatha_Teen (otherwise called variants of Melysa) who is my regular (I have seen her more times than anyone else in the past 4 months).

« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 12:34:09 pm by Mr_Shins »

mrhappypants

So that is who is sharing with Agatha_Teen (otherwise called variants of Melysa) who is my regular (I have seen her more times than anyone else in the past 4 months).

Yep, that’s her.