Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel sex - by the window anyone ?  (Read 5917 times)

Offline Peter Perfect

Used to live in a house that overlooked a busy, major rail line. Great fun to open the curtains and leave the light on, and fk the mrs in the window to give the commuters a view!

Offline Deepstroker

I once had a liason with a girl in a tower block gotel with big windows at the bottom of deansgate just across from manchester cathedral. We were in a high floor room, the room had big windows and a sofa that had its back to the window. She was kneeling on the sofa on ll foors whilst i knelt on the floor behind her and licked her pussy as she looked out over the city. I then fucked her in the same position,,bliss

She was a civvy GF

Offline threechilliman

I once had a liason with a girl in a tower block gotel with big windows at the bottom of deansgate just across from manchester cathedral. We were in a high floor room, the room had big windows and a sofa that had its back to the window. She was kneeling on the sofa on ll foors whilst i knelt on the floor behind her and licked her pussy as she looked out over the city. I then fucked her in the same position,,bliss

She was a civvy GF

I watched a girl give a guy a bj at the same hotel.......

tcm

Online sparkus

I was once propositioned by two northern birds in a hotel reception (one packing a pair, the other no chance) but as I was there only for a dirty weekend with a colleague then sadly I had to decline (I'd only nipped out to ask for an iron).

Offline Deepstroker

Premier inn,victoria bridge st,,wish i could repeat that experience !

Offline Sinz

Premier inn,victoria bridge st,,wish i could repeat that experience !

WG ,gf ,wife ? With whom, out of curiosity

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  Went to a Bukkake  in smart part of west London you know big terraces dived in to flats where Gang Bang Niki was the Star :dance: :dance: did my 2 pops worth watched a few guys do same then left....As I walked across road I looked up at the apartment and saw a line of masked  :cool: naked guys , a large cocked lad with a ski/fishermans cover on head and Niki from the pavement opposite :lol: :lol: I watched again for a few seconds then moved on I wondered if any of the other guys thought same as me as I left if they looked up .....Happy Days 2 pops in an hour long gone :(
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 08:56:22 am by GreyDave »

Offline tarkus

I did a girl on a hotel 20th floor balcony overlooking the Nile in Cairo once - doggy, naturally!  :hi:

Was that the Cairo Hilton? I did my wife on a balcony of the Hilton overlooking the Nile - well it was our honeymoon  :cool:

Offline suttonporksword

Years ago I signed up for a gangbang party at the grand hotel in brum before it closed for major refurb. I was late getting there but the girls hadn't had enough so I luckily got to play with them both on my own. was about 4pm on a weekday in the summer, so with big wide windows open, and the office block over the road looking straight in they got  a good view of our threesome

Offline Sinz

Recently fucked a WG by the window, she wasn't daring enough to open the curtain completely. So ended up fucking her doggy, while she poked her head out through the curtain to the window overlooking the carp-park. I am slowly getting there ...

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

Love it, done it with the wife, just edge closure the more turn on the more willing.

Also done with a few WG fuc#ed up the arse pushing tits against window .

Offline mh

...window overlooking the carp-park.

Was it not just a fish pond?  :dance:

Offline mrwhite

Had a punt in Glasgow with a girl called Sasha Daniels once (she did a couple of Killergram films) she was offering incalls at a boutique Glasgow hotel that has the bed built right up to the floor to ceiling window, so we just had to try.

I also worked in an office in Glasgow that overlooked an SPs incall apartment.  The whole office used to cheer on her and her punters when the curtains were open.

vt

What song did you go on and sing ?

Perhaps 'Lets Get It On' by Marvin Gaye or '2 Become 1' by the Spice Girls, but probably not 'Like a Virgin' by Madonna!   :lol:

vt

One of the locations Annabellas used in Milton Keynes was a flat in a converted modern office building with lots of glass and no curtains. Danielle seemed to get quite turned on by the idea of being seen, though the surrounding office blocks were quite a way away.

Offline demonic

Used to work in Dubai and whilst staying there stayed in Festival City hotels - either the Intercontinental or the Crowne Plaze. Always had a creek view which also gave great views of the Dubai skyline including the Burg ......
Many times, having spent an enjoyable evening at The York International in Dubai, I would return with 1 or 2 girls and take great pleasure in fucking them whilst looking out at one of the most impressive skylines in the world safe in the knowledge that no-one could overlook ... Yes, the hotels were girl friendly ....  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: