Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sophiestar - Fake Profile?  (Read 1076 times)

nitram78

Hi all,

Just came across the profile on adultwork called "sophiestar" External Link/Members Only

It looks fairly well written profile, but I notice a few spelling mistakes, which make me doubt its written by someone who is really crafting her profile, herself.

Anyone got any experience with this girl?

Regards

James999

Looks shit to me, and not a single feedback in three months  :thumbsdown:

Offline Roodboy867

It's possible. But with the lack of a PG, it's obviously not a scam.

It could genuine. She just need some spelling lessons,

James999

It's possible. But with the lack of a PG, it's obviously not a scam.

So it has to have a PG to be a fake profile / scam now  :dash:

Offline Roodboy867

Don't twist my words. I never said its not fake. But without a PG, what are they scamming us for?

James999

How can I twist your words when I quoted you?

And as for what the scam is I would not know unless I was running it, but there are numerous possibilities, does your Mother spoonfeed you or are you able to think for yourself?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 11:04:38 am by James999 »

Offline Johny Stone

She definately stole from Angelina's profile: External Link/Members Only
From the wording + bareback I bet she's a pimped romanian.

She stole from more than one profile, she even have the name Helen she forgot to delete  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 11:05:51 am by Johny Stone »

dilettante

Most of it is copy-pasted - she's trying to speak the language of Romance, with a fair bit of ingenuity, but the "whit" is the giveaway and marks her as coming from where a different Romance language is spoken.  Could be worth a punt if you don't mind BB ( - yes, why are you even looking??)

Offline Roodboy867

Show me where I said it is not fake. You quoted one sentence. And in that quote I said its possible (fake). I just don't see what they are scamming us for. Nobody paying anything.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 11:07:08 am by Roodboy867 »

Offline Roodboy867

Most of it is copy-pasted - she's trying to speak the language of Romance, with a fair bit of ingenuity, but the "whit" is the giveaway and marks her as coming from where a different Romance language is spoken.  Could be worth a punt if you don't mind BB ( - yes, why are you even looking??)

I agree. Was just about to say the same.

James999

Show me where I said it is not fake. You quoted one sentence.

You appear to be arguing with yourself, and as for only one sentence, that's because I'm not interested in a fucking debate about spelling on a AW profile  :dash:

Offline Roodboy867

How can I twist your words when I quoted you?

And as for what the scam is I would not know unless I was running it, but there are numerous possibilities, does your Mother spoonfeed you or are you able to think for yourself?

Hmmmmm over 8000 posts, no reviews. I've read some of your posts, quite the antagonist.

James999

Oh, so you don't know what you're talking about and because I've made more posts than you I'm not supposed to say anything, yeah right that works
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Roodboy867

:
Oh, so you don't know what you're talking about and because I've made more posts than you I'm not supposed to say anything, yeah right that works
Hidden Image/Members Only

dash: once again, I never said that.

I'm implying that you are nothing but a keyboard warrior. I feel sorry for you really.

nitram78

Ok guys, no need to fight on my account.

Thanks for the heads-up about copy/paste. One to ignore.

James999

I'm implying that you are nothing but a keyboard warrior.

Oh, so you've given up on discussing the profile and have decided I'm a keyboard warrior, what next will you offer to meet me in a dark alley and put me straight or something, you really do need to get over yourself, just because you don't understand something does not make others wrong, more likely it shows you as stupid  :hi:

James999

Ok guys, no need to fight on my account.

It's not a fight, but you can't let idiots make statements and give a degree of legitamacy to a profile just because they don't understand the numerous scams that could be behind it, this forum is about warning the Punter to avoid scams / fakes etc and this profile is dodgy on so many levels, and it's not always best to outline in open forums some of the "tell tale signs" as this makes it easier for scammers in the future  :hi:

Offline Roodboy867

It's not a fight, but you can't let idiots make statements and give a degree of legitamacy to a profile just because they don't understand the numerous scams that could be behind it, this forum is about warning the Punter to avoid scams / fakes etc and this profile is dodgy on so many levels, and it's not always best to outline in open forums some of the "tell tale signs" as this makes it easier for scammers in the future  :hi:

What you are missing from my post is that I actually agree with you its a fake. As I said I don't see what the scam is at the moment. If you are a font of information then please enlighten how this particular profile is scamming? i don't think there was a need to try and belittle what I said.

James999

i don't think there was a need to try and belittle what I said.

There is when you make stupid statements like the one you made below
Just because you don't understand how many scams work does not mean this profile is not a scam, as for your other question, see above.
It's possible that you are better that spotting fakes & scams than I am, or possible that I am better than spotting them than you, I'm confident it's the latter, but have no need to justify it to you, my record speaks for itself.

it's obviously not a scam.

Offline Johny Stone

It is a scam because is using other girls wording and possible is a bait and switch profile.

Offline Roodboy867

It is a scam because is using other girls wording and possible is a bait and switch profile.

Now that makes sense. I hadn't thought of it that way.

That's all that needed to be pointed out rather than the argumentative responses.