Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viva street advice  (Read 1081 times)

Sum1mysterious

Hi guys, new here and looking for my very first punt, ive been in contact with a lady via email from viva street called ' foxyredhead' External Link/Members Only

Any veterans able to offer an opinion on her and her ad, what do you think of her legitamacy?

Trying to punt in stafford is proving difficult, she has been my only reply so far and she seems very nice answering questions politely, apologising for any replies that took a while for her to answer, and she offers a gfe with is what i want, im tempted for sure!

So yeah basically im asking, what wud you do? Go for it with caution or dont trust?

Online PepeMAGA

I'd stick to AW personally or pick one of the well reviewed girls on here. I think Isla Brooks should be free about 20th January....2018  :sarcastic:

Dodo

I don't get it! Why would a newbie do anything other than go for a well reviewed girl on this forum. I mean ffs why would you buy a lottery ticket for your first punt :dash:

Offline Stapler

Hi guys, new here and looking for my very first punt, ive been in contact with a lady via email from viva street called ' foxyredhead' External Link/Members Only

Any veterans able to offer an opinion on her and her ad, what do you think of her legitamacy?

Trying to punt in stafford is proving difficult.......l

So yeah basically im asking, what wud you do? Go for it with caution or dont trust?

Put Stafford in the search box and you will come up with a couple of crackers!

Forget VS. You don't have red hair do you?

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Online PepeMAGA

Offline Jawbreak

Trying to punt in stafford is proving difficult, she has been my only reply so far and she seems very nice answering questions politely, apologising for any replies that took a while for her to answer, and she offers a gfe with is what i want, im tempted for sure!

Cant access her profile so I cant TOFTT or Sum1mysterious, sorry  :thumbsdown:

Try a reviewed girl from the midlands section. :dancegirl:
Also one thing you have to remember, there is no such thing  as an un-soiled (fresh) girl - any girl you go to see will have been fucked before you and guaranteed to be fucked after you too. :kissgirl:

Well done for entrusting the Forum users to find you your first punt. :drinks:
Good luck, just dont forget the condoms, lube and latex gloves. :blush:

:hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline smiley9

If I were you Sir I would avoid VS at all costs  :bomb:  AW is your best bet but also check for reviews on UKP to save yourself from a terrible first punt.

:drinks: