Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nottinghanm Thai orchid, longden street city centre  (Read 784 times)

Pervis

Hi,
I have come across this in a search whilst in the area. Cant seem to see it on street view though.
Anybody been here lately and know if it is a shop or flat?

Thanks

I am new here, and an introductory post with my happy adventures will soon follow  :dance:

Offline Time2blow

Put a link up otherwise we all are clueless

Offline Time2blow

Poni Thai and orchards are 2 different places not sure if related in any way there use to be another place called blossoms aswell not been to either of these places but poni Thai got a really sexy Thai bird working as I read a review from RB with picture of thread looks  :thumbsup:

Pervis

Sorry no link as such. It comes up on google search and is around the corner from bubbles spa. But no website.

Offline mega

Sorry no link as such. It comes up on google search and is around the corner from bubbles spa. But no website.

It comes up on a Google search certainly - but all the references are to 2014.  Nothing indicates that this place is operative today.

Offline gerald57

Its where Poni Thai started out before moving to Arnold and then to Beeston. It was a flat above a motorcycle shop but no-one operating from there since as far as I know.

Pervis

Aaaaaah. Thanks guys. Looks like i may have to save up and go to bubbles or privy then aye

Offline mega

Aaaaaah. Thanks guys. Looks like i may have to save up and go to bubbles or privy then aye

You might need a bank loan to go to privy - Hush in Sherwood is more reasonably priced.

Offline Time2blow

There a Thai place in bramcote lane it's a Thai place hen is who you wanna see £40 1 hour massage and HE all in that price or £60 1 hour massage B2B and HE all in its place near the yellow salt bin check my review there a picture of Jen but that's who wanna see only she talks a lot though friendly I wish at times she had a on and off button at times lol check my review more then welcome I didn't go into to much detail but any issues let me know all the best guys  :thumbsup: