Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beatrice bae  (Read 493 times)

doddygg

Hi guys, coming to derby from Newcastle later this month, anyone had any dealings with her?

External Link/Members Only

Offline HailWood

Hi guys, coming to derby from Newcastle later this month, anyone had any dealings with her?

External Link/Members Only
No I have not but I would recommend that she joins UKE and puts something in the classifieds there rather then in here. If I had met her of course.....

Offline _Bender_

Nope ..... seems dodgy to me.

Honestly Derbys bad, I was looking earlier, and you know what, I just thought nah ... fuck it and spent my money on something else instead!!

Don’t take any unnecessary risks with nobody EE’s or overpriced hotties!!! search here for girls with positive feedback, there’s a few ..... or if I was you, I’ll save my pennies till I get to the NE!!!

Your in punting heaven up there!!

Offline HailWood

Nope ..... seems dodgy to me.

Honestly Derbys bad, I was looking earlier, and you know what, I just thought nah ... fuck it and spent my money on something else instead!!

Don’t take any unnecessary risks with nobody EE’s or overpriced hotties!!! search here for girls with positive feedback, there’s a few ..... or if I was you, I’ll save my pennies till I get to the NE!!!

Your in punting heaven up there!!
The North East does seem to have more than it's fair share, does it not. And rates seem to be IRO £120ph.
Maya's back according to another thread- I guess she is going to be busy with such little competition under the £120 mark.

Offline _Bender_

Maya's back according to another thread- I guess she is going to be busy with such little competition under the £120 mark.

Is she? .... TBF she is pretty good, I was one of her first customers many years ago but not seen her in ages since witnessing her back to backing and seeing her next customer waiting in the car park.

Emily, who I’ve not seen or maybe Princess Pippa  :rolleyes: are the only positives I can think of off the top of my head.

Offline HailWood

Is she? .... TBF she is pretty good, I was one of her first customers many years ago but not seen her in ages since witnessing her back to backing and seeing her next customer waiting in the car park.

Emily, who I’ve not seen or maybe Princess Pippa  :rolleyes: are the only positives I can think of off the top of my head.
I've not seen Pippa yet and you read my review on Em. Can't think of any others in Derby itself, need to head a bit towards Nottingham

Offline Dion88

Agree with the above. Apart from Pippa, Maya and Karla when on tour everything in Derby has been a massive disappointment. Thought it was just me - should be so much better.

Offline HailWood

Agree with the above. Apart from Pippa, Maya and Karla when on tour everything in Derby has been a massive disappointment. Thought it was just me - should be so much better.

Karla's back but in Nottingham according to her AW.