Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visit to city centre parlour  (Read 739 times)

Twalkert

Visited parlour in city centre called cosmopolitans today. Was seen to meet four ladies and I choose the blonde lady. She told me her name but I couldn’t quite fully hear her but mainly because I was blown away by her stunning figure. My session was enjoyable but it would have been nicer if she spoke to me a bit more. I would have felt bit more welcome, put it that way!

Offline Steely Dan

Visited parlour in city centre called cosmopolitans today. Was seen to meet four ladies and I choose the blonde lady. She told me her name but I couldn’t quite fully hear her but mainly because I was blown away by her stunning figure. My session was enjoyable but it would have been nicer if she spoke to me a bit more. I would have felt bit more welcome, put it that way!
size 12, english: brooke?

Offline nephilim

Doubt it was Brooke, she'll talk your ear off

Offline scutty brown

do you have communications difficulties?