Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: soraya house of divine  (Read 1521 times)

biggerboots

she looks gorgeous anybody know anything about her ?

Jedi Apprentice

HOD seems to have many beautiful flowers on their books.  All very much photo-shopped - how reliable are these pictures?

Offline Straife

HOD seems to have many beautiful flowers on their books.  All very much photo-shopped - how reliable are these pictures?

Generally reliable, haven't had a  :scare: moment when I've walked in myself. However, Soraya has had some bad feedback when she worked in a different parlour, so I would say be careful :hi:

Offline ladiesman020

I think I saw her in a grotty brothel in barkingside. She gave a limited service and not a good attitude
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Zack D

Been thinking of checking out Millie at HoD for a while now, seems to be mixed reviews about service levels and especially time issues? One thing that I'm sure none of us can stand is being short changed on time by sneaky clock settings or pushy maids!

Offline tightfoot69

Been thinking of checking out Millie at HoD for a while now, seems to be mixed reviews about service levels and especially time issues? One thing that I'm sure none of us can stand is being short changed on time by sneaky clock settings or pushy maids!

I have seen Millie twice and has no complaints on service or time. Top girl.

Offline Zack D

I have seen Millie twice and has no complaints on service or time. Top girl.

Sounds good, I will go and check out next week, some of the non-photoshopped pics of her on their Twitter feed do look great  :D

Offline tightfoot69

Sounds good, I will go and check out next week, some of the non-photoshopped pics of her on their Twitter feed do look great  :D

I can confirm her body is great.

Offline Zack D

I can confirm her body is great.

I'm pretty much sold then  :) What time do HoD open out of interest in Maida Vale?