Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young & size 6  (Read 5139 times)

Charlesbanker

Please can you suggest the best young (under 25) skinny girls - size 6 or close.  Often profiles miss this info out - they are really the only girls I want to see.
I actually prefer a bored skinny size 6 to a fully active and enthusiastic size 8! Guess my priorities are different...

Offline finn5555

You need help mate not advise  :wacko:

vorian

Please can you suggest the best young (under 25) skinny girls - size 6 or close.  Often profiles miss this info out - they are really the only girls I want to see.
I actually prefer a bored skinny size 6 to a fully active and enthusiastic size 8! Guess my priorities are different...

Welcome to UKP and although what you are looking for might not be for me I respect your choice to have the punt you want. It would be quite difficult to match up your requirements as "bored" would be considered by most to be a negative point.  Maybe you should focus on the size first I'm sure you can search by size on AW.  Then maybe see if you could find a WG who will role play acting bored for you then you get the best of both.

Offline mr man

If you like then Very slim, and Very young then External Link/Members Only but she looked a bit bored with me tbh. I believe she really is 18 (19 at a push).

External Link/Members Only  is advertised as a size 4. She has a super model body that's for sure, fantastic long slender legs (my thing) although had a boob job about a year ago (thats them in her pics so are still quite natural looking, but I'm not keen on fakes full stop, I will prob see her again one day tho). Really is 23 (I saw her passport) She doesn't seem to have come back from xmas break yet though and I think she has a long waiting list of people waiting for her as she offers a great GFE.

Offline xsw21

I’ve seen this girl before, small, sexy, great natural boobs, but she doesn’t do owo and her service differs from person to person. If you just want a sexy slim chick riding your dick, she will do perfectly…   

External Link/Members Only

Offline boomting_

I’ve seen this girl before, small, sexy, great natural boobs, but she doesn’t do owo and her service differs from person to person. If you just want a sexy slim chick riding your dick, she will do perfectly…   

External Link/Members Only

Had oana on my HL for ages but have never got round to seeing her. This is manly because other punters who have had experiences with her say its just standard... Nothing special... And she's always worried about the condom... And no French kissing. With this all said she does look amazing... But probably wouldn't let you smash her in as hard n fast as you'd like to....

Offline KentAde

ENGLISH BLONDE CHLOE is your girl - plenty of threads on here about her. Defo size 6 and under 25. Fab girl.
(Sorry on  phone so can't post links)

Offline akauya

ENGLISH BLONDE CHLOE is your girl - plenty of threads on here about her. Defo size 6 and under 25. Fab girl.
(Sorry on  phone so can't post links)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Charlesbanker

Thanks for all of this! I will definitely try the girl in Northolt - looks yummy and just what I meant. I've tried Oana before when she was near Camden. Great girl, just I prefer them even more petite. She had really unusual pussy lips I recall.

Offline firemansam

External Link/Members Only - havent been with her myself but i have met her while visiting another. she sounds up your street and in central london