Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indigo Rose, Plymouth  (Read 3924 times)

9 review(s) for GabrielaXira (6 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline markc65

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1st review and 1st punt for a long while so was looking forward to seeing Indigo Rose when she was offering incalls recently.

Emailed through AW about a week before to check availabilty and this was promptly answered and time and date agreed.  She then asked me to call before the punt, which I had no problem with,  to go through what was wanted and what was on available.

City centre hotel, with easy access to lifts through an entrance at the side of the hotel so it wasn't necessary to go past reception.

Got to the room and met by a pretty if somewhat geeky looking girl in a dress which whilst nice didn't really get the pulse racing and glasses which stayed on throughout and I found a bit offputting. 
Room was very hot almost uncomfortably so
Sorted the cash out (shower wasn't offered) fortunately I had had one before leaving home about half an hour earlier.
From here my punt turns into the exact same as Passwords https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60286.0
Plenty of kissing but not dfk at all
All of the work was being done by me during which she was extremely passive. Pussy got responsive during a prolonged bout of ro but no other signs, physical or vocal, of enjoyment.
Very little touching of me and whatever there was, was instigated by me.
I had to move her into position for anything which I wanted and so moved her to the edge of the bed to finish in doggy.

She has a good body I just wish she knew how to use it.

As an infrequent punter I do need the girl to get involved as I lack a bit of the confidence needed to take the lead.

Now I realise she is new and young but I feel her inexperience may hold her back and while she is like this I won't be returning.

Torn between neutral or negative, more experienced punters might view this negative

JasonP

Thanks for the timely review. I was trying to make up my mind who to choose for a punt this week and was thinking I'd try Indigo as she had some pretty good feedback, although I always take what is said with a pinch of salt.Needless to say I shall pass on her and most likely go back to one of my regulars, at least I will know what I'll be getting into ( pun intended ).

password02

Thanks for sharing - seems we had a similar punt with this young lady -

Actually a carbon copy of my session - Also was not offered a shower or a drink or really anything  - Lucky I bought my usual bottle of water and had a shower an hour before - But really at the price of £130 ph she should be at least offering punters some water and should be asking if they wants to take a shower. - - I would suspect punters will only visit once only and unlikely to get any repeat punters coming back.

Looking at her AW feed back it seems no repeat clients ? really sums it up

Offline markc65

Actually a carbon copy of my session - Also was not offered a shower or a drink or really anything  - Lucky I bought my usual bottle of water and had a shower an hour before - But really at the price of £130 ph she should be at least offering punters some water and should be asking if they wants to take a shower. - - I would suspect punters will only visit once only and unlikely to get any repeat punters coming back.

When I read your review I couldn't believe how identical they were, in unfortunately not a good way.  I could have actually copied & paste your review into mine

Forgot my water but was thinking it would be ok as I was bound to be offered something

Agreed re 1 visit punts and I think if she carries on this sort of service she will be lucky to be getting the 1st visit

Offline markc65

Thanks for the timely review. I was trying to make up my mind who to choose for a punt this week and was thinking I'd try Indigo as she had some pretty good feedback, although I always take what is said with a pinch of salt.Needless to say I shall pass on her and most likely go back to one of my regulars, at least I will know what I'll be getting into ( pun intended ).

Glad to have been able to help

Enjoy whoever you will be getting into.  By the way who is she

JasonP

The_Girl_Next_Door15 in Redruth has caught my eye. She's got 7 Positives and a FR in 9 days so odds are I cannot go far wrong. Still cannot do link but I've spelled the name as it appears in AW. She seems a bit expensive at £140/hr but her likes list includes all my likes, albeit some are at her discretion. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I've checked on here but no mention; not surprising as her profile's so recent.

password02

The_Girl_Next_Door15 in Redruth has caught my eye. She's got 7 Positives and a FR in 9 days so odds are I cannot go far wrong. Still cannot do link but I've spelled the name as it appears in AW. She seems a bit expensive at £140/hr but her likes list includes all my likes, albeit some are at her discretion. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I've checked on here but no mention; not surprising as her profile's so recent.

What is the area she is working in? do you have her post code?

JasonP

Sorry. Should have said she's based in Redruth in Cornwall. It' s a fair way for me to travel as I usually stick to Plymouth. Last time I went there I had an awful experience in Samantha's dungeon with a skank with a stinky cunt called Michelle. Her name was Michelle and her cunt was called Stinky ! Both have ceased trading thank the Lord.

Loveit

Thanks for your review markc65. What a shame ,so another of my HL bites the dust. The-Girl-Next-Door15 looks very interesting although at 10.5 stone she is at the upper end of my usual type. I wonder is she at all large? Any signs of being overweight? I realise she is quite tall so may be well proportioned. Looking forward to the first review of her on here. May then decide to take a long trip to visit.

password02

I can see why you make the trip down to see her

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She does look very hot - I would see her if she comes to London - As she is 5' 9'' then 10st is fine for a size 10 - if she was 5' nothing then perhaps too big.

unclesweetheart

Well I will certainly be returning! I thought that I got exactly what was advertised: a vanilla session with a young, very genuine girl. Indigo wasn't so much passive in my session as happy to take instruction - which I found a real turn-on! I asked her to lean against the wall and play with herself while caressing her tits and though she was a bit shy she clearly enjoyed showing herself off to me and that got me hard for a very vigourous session of reverse cowgirl which was very hot! I came twice in my session which doesn't happen that often nowadays and the last one, spunking over her tits while she played with herself was amazing! And, as I've said on another thread, I found her giggling very sexy. And her wearing glasses worked for me too.

But I guess that's why it's called punting: different strokes for different folks. And she's certainly up for further explorations: am working out another session to enable her to live out a particular fantasy of hers (and mine). Review to follow if we can organise it!

password02

Well I will certainly be returning! I thought that I got exactly what was advertised: a vanilla session with a young, very genuine girl. Indigo wasn't so much passive in my session as happy to take instruction - which I found a real turn-on! I asked her to lean against the wall and play with herself while caressing her tits and though she was a bit shy she clearly enjoyed showing herself off to me and that got me hard for a very vigourous session of reverse cowgirl which was very hot! I came twice in my session which doesn't happen that often nowadays and the last one, spunking over her tits while she played with herself was amazing! And, as I've said on another thread, I found her giggling very sexy. And her wearing glasses worked for me too.

But I guess that's why it's called punting: different strokes for different folks. And she's certainly up for further explorations: am working out another session to enable her to live out a particular fantasy of hers (and mine). Review to follow if we can organise it!

+1 - Totally agree - That's why I did not give her a negative as she did all of her advertised services - OW. Kissing, RO - In my case she did not rock my boat with her passive inexperienced activities, her giggling, looks etc - However she has great natural tits.

Each to his own - Sir - I am glad you had a positive time with her and hope you 2nd meet goes just as well.  Good luck

:coolgirl:

bristolqwerty

Thanks for the reviews guys.  Am looking to tick off more of my HL (before I retire very soon and early due to change of circumstances) with a young geeky girl with specs, what are the chances.  Could you tell me if her owo is any good as this is a must for me?  Also I mainly wanted to be ridden cowgirl / reverse cowgirl quite enthusiastically, am I right to think she's good at this from your reviews.?  I am happy with the vanilla services she offers just wondering about the quality.  Have had no response on here regarding CuteAsFuck   :angry: so would prefer to try Indigo then take a misguided stab in the dark. Happy punting to you fellas.  :hi:
CuteAsFuck
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 11:07:01 pm by bristolqwerty »

password02

Thanks for the reviews guys.  Am looking to compete my HL (before I retire early due to change of circumstances) with a young geeky girl with specs, what are the chances.  Could you tell me if her owo is any good as this is a must for me?  Also I mainly wanted to be ridden cowgirl / reverse cowgirl quite enthusiastically, am I right to think she's good at this from your reviews. Happy punting to you fellas.  :hi:

Read her profile please - NO OWO - everything is protected - so if this is a must then look elsewhere for a geeky looking girl with glasses as all her sucking is done OW no exception

bristolqwerty

Cheers I misread the previous post, changes the landscape somewhat for me.  Thanks for the tip. :thumbsup: will post a review if it happens.  :unknown:

unclesweetheart

It is true that oral is OW but if it helps, her technique was great and I very nearly came, even though I was condomed up. Saved myself for the fucking but it surprised me how much of a turn-on covered oral could be - it was first for me.

unclesweetheart

And as I said in my review, the reverse cowgirl was really great!

bristolqwerty

Ta for the advice guys.  :thumbsup:  Have just fired off an email to both Indigo and CuteAsFuck.  One is more vanilla than the other but both seem very similar in terms of looks, geeky glasses student.  Have always fancied Velma from Scooby Doo.  Will review if a meeting goes ahead.
CuteAsFuck

Offline PLeisure

Have always fancied Velma from Scooby Doo.

Extra bonus point if you lay a stripe across her specs  :drinks:

bristolqwerty

Have received responses from both, looks ok to book later in the week.  I never usually contact two at the same time as I am not a time waster but genuinely am torn between which one to choose. Indigo sounds lovely on the phone, very giggly, could be fun.  CAF offers more services but at her discretion so this could go pear shaped fast, also she is a little slimmer/ fitter and sounds more confident in her services. Need to be out of the house whilst plastering work is being done, an ideal opportunity to book into a nearby hotel.  :unknown:

password02

Why not do both??

If you are doing a hotel then the main cost is fixed - do 1 girl at mid day and the other at 3 or 4pm

Perhaps do a day rate at 50% cost if you want to book for 10-5pm?

You know it makes sense!!!

bristolqwerty

Why not do both??

If you are doing a hotel then the main cost is fixed - do 1 girl at mid day and the other at 3 or 4pm

Perhaps do a day rate at 50% cost if you want to book for 10-5pm?

You know it makes sense!!!

:D wish it was that easy  :D I intend to see both but not in the same day  :scare:

Online JimmySW

Cute As Fuck is now on my HL and waiting your review Andy!

bristolqwerty

Just arranged a booking with Indigo (Velma) this week  :kiss: sounds fab.

password02

Just arranged a booking with Indigo (Velma) this week  :kiss: sounds fab.

Love the avatar - !!! - IMO good likeness but longer hair !! Love it -  :hi:

bristolqwerty

Love her PG pictures, really pretty.  Might look for a Velma fancy dress outfit to take along.  :sarcastic:  I could be the evil janitor who always gets caught.  A bright girl, looking forward to chatting to her too.
Sent you a pm, cheers for your help buddy.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 11:57:36 pm by bristolqwerty »

password02

Yes all good - Hope you have fun and she does have some incredible natural tits

Belisknor

Thanks for your review markc65. What a shame ,so another of my HL bites the dust. The-Girl-Next-Door15 looks very interesting although at 10.5 stone she is at the upper end of my usual type. I wonder is she at all large? Any signs of being overweight? I realise she is quite tall so may be well proportioned. Looking forward to the first review of her on here. May then decide to take a long trip to visit.

Have seen Amy on 3 occasions a couple of years ago when she used to visit the area with her friend English Beauty Emma, she's a nice girl who's slim and in good shape from what I remember am looking at seeing her next Friday so will let you know how it goes.