Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: This'll make you scream  (Read 2436 times)

overdone

Don't post elsewhere so don't give anyone the idea to do it. This is one thing you'll never want to happen

You go to glory hole put it in the hole & someone blasts you with a CO2 - ice cold cock  :vomit:

Offline freeze44

Don't post elsewhere so don't give anyone the idea to do it. This is one thing you'll never want to happen

You go to glory hole put it in the hole & someone blasts you with a CO2 - ice cold cock  :vomit:

hmmm...where this come from? Been eating some funny mushrooms?!

Offline Bonker

er.. no it didn't.
Will a groan do?

Offline berksboy

Why would you put your cock into a glory hole  ?  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline shagmore

Have no inclination of a glory hole anyway so wouldn't bother me, I would want to see what I am fucking or what is sucking me,

Offline rocket88

I suppose it would make a change from nipple clamps and the ball weights  :)

Stevensmiles

Never been back to a glory hold since that girl suffered lockjaw.

Offline Moresomes

Should this not be in the post about delay sprays?

Offline nigel4498

WTF
.... and as you are pulling it out of the hole it snaps and drops off  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline sensualencounter

Overdone, you’ve overdone the loopy juice mate.  :wackogirl:

Offline Waterhouse

Why?  :unknown:

Offline Horny Homer

I would never ever try a glory hole...Why would you poke your most prized possession into an unknown space with who knows what on the other side....the thrill? madness!

overdone

Rome66

Having led a rather sheltered life I thought glory holes were the preserve of the cottaging community ?...and though

I'd never be that desperate or horny to stick my cock into the unknown, what establishments are likely to have a willing

female in the next cubicle?  Every day is a learning day  :rose:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Never been tempted by a GH as firstly i've always thought you could end up getting sucked or fucked by some old munter or even a guy rather than the hot girl in the advert but i've also always thought you are surely laying yourself open to sticking your cock through and getting it cut off  :scare:

Offline cueball

Never been tempted by a GH as firstly i've always thought you could end up getting sucked or fucked by some old munter or even a guy rather than the hot girl in the advert but i've also always thought you are surely laying yourself open to sticking your cock through and getting it cut off  :scare:
This^^^

Me and my pecker have grown quite attached over the years  :lol: we don't want to be parted

Stevensmiles

Just seen “Madam Guillotine glory hole” new profile on AW.

Who’s gonna TOFTT ?

Offline badmadboy

I got taken to a glory hole once by a 'friend' quickly zipped my trousers back up when I heard a dog bark !

Mikeyboy88

I didn’t scream.
Is there something wrong with me?  :D

overdone