Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sally, Netherton  (Read 1771 times)

Offline Demistify

Hello everyone, back after an hiatus from this, part choice then bloody CV-19 came to kybosh a return. I hope you and your folks are all staying well.

Anyway. Some 10 or more years ago there used to be a well-known SP named Sally in Netherton. She worked from home and I think she had an Asian husband or partner.

A very, very long shot but does anyone know if she is still around? She would have been in her 40s, shortish blonde hair and a bigger lady but a decent VFM.

Offline zootalors

Offline Barney31

Wow, now that is a blast from the past. I used to see her around 15 - 16 years ago, never any offer of bareback (nor did I want it!) but do remember she was amazing at rimming. I think she was in her 40's back then so must be touching 60 now    :music:

Offline markeewould

there was a sally in Dudley who had a Red Devil tattoo ... Is this the one you are after ?
had a room in a converted garage at her home
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 03:24:02 pm by markeewould »

Offline tilly66

Blimey..thats a blast from the past ,remember her house in Dudley ,she gave a very good and cheap service all those years ago , thats her in the adultwork link , but if she's 48 then i must still be a teenager.