Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clara red head & Polish Princess - Great Portland Street Duo 3832625  (Read 1002 times)

9 review(s) for Naughty Kitten xx (5 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
12 review(s) for _Polish Princess_ (7 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline beachtest

External Link/Members Only

1h, £200

Duo time. How could it go wrong?

The estate where they live is run down and not somewhere you'd like to visit in the day never mind evening. I arrived and wasn't worried about the ambience so went up and saw them.

Polish Princess was on the thicker side. Not overweight but a pretty face, blonde, tanned.

Clara had dyed red hair, pale white almost porcelain skin. Thin and I preferred her to the two. She had some nice tattoos.

Positives
Cute girls
I had a thing for Clara.
They weren't overtly unfriendly...just very placid.
It felt like Clara liked to ride. It was almost a bit forceful with her hands on my chest.

Negatives:

Very robotic and mechanical
No FK
Polish princess sucked like she didn't like to BJ.
Clara's OWO was a bit toothy.
They whispered to each other in between positions which was a little off putting.
They left the room between rounds and didn't seem like they wanted to chat (no questions either)
No full penetration - it was the 'hold the hand there for short thrusts

The whole time it was very mechanical. 'You tell me what to do'. There was no interaction between them and they were more just working together than any lesbian action. It's a negative here, not for any purposeful bad experience but service. I judge this even if it were £100 it would still be negative because really, it feels due to the plastic mechanics and constant direction, you might as well be with one of them. I wanted this to be a positive experience as it was a big spend but alas they are really not into it :(
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 06:16:31 pm by beachtest »

Offline barrynoid

Thanks for the review op. Was considering these two for my first duo but somehow knew it was too good to be true. The search goes on.

Offline Saltman69

Alas - I have just come out of a one hour duo session - for me neutral rather than negative

Had to be told what to do - a bit of lesbian pussy licking action - but very mechanical

CIM was good - but both too placid.

Polish Princess had a very spotty arse - and both wanted sex to be ridiculously gentle.

Not like Sinz experience at all unfortunately.