Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Anal Sub (Bella)- Hayfield near Glossop  (Read 1548 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6541425) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Numberone

Price £100
Location Hayfield near Glossop
Lady. Tall, nice figure, facially ok, not the best teeth
Service. Very disappointing. I booked an hour, she said she didn’t have time, agreed 30 minutes. Cursory back massage, unenthusiastic pecks, not kisses, wanted to rush me along. OWO was average at best. After 15 minutes of her trying to rush me I said it wasn’t working and left.

Offline george r

looks like its hadfield not hayfield ?

Offline Captain caveman 69

So you paid 100 for a fifteen minute crap massage or did you get a partial refund.

Offline Blackpool Rock

So you paid 100 for a fifteen minute crap massage or did you get a partial refund.
I'm sure this one had a previous profile with plenty of similar Negative reviews, recall she also had a mate at one point who was also shit  :unknown:
The name Sienna is ringing a few bells

Offline Ttt333ttt

Offline Blue Moon

I'm surprised she's still working. I visited her a few years ago in a dump in Hadfield (near Glossop). (I left a review.) She was late, drunk (or drugged), rude, aggressive and short-timed me. I could have kicked off but there was someone else on the premises and, to be honest, I just wanted to be gone. Gave her a mouthful of cum and left. Never again.    Bm

Offline Numberone

Got a £20 refund, so £80 net