Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taylor - The Georgian - Oldham  (Read 1377 times)

Offline Pat Phelan

External Link/Members Only

Half hour £65

I went for my weekly punt and found myself in the centre of Oldham. Taylor is very friendly and chatty. Size 12, blonde (I think she’s a natural brunette). Brown eyes and a few tattoos. I’d say very pretty with a baby face. Wearing a nice red tartan mini skirt when I saw her with long sort of knee length black boots. She’s very good at French kissing and told me if I’m good at it she won’t charge me so right from the off I knew it was going to be good. The kissing went on for a couple of minutes and I was getting hard. She told me to lay on the bed and she got on top then continued kissing whilst rubbing her fanny against my cock. Then she went down and sucked me off. Started by licking my balls, gently sucking. Teased my dick for a few minutes and started sucking. Her oral skills are good. She wanted me to tease her fanny by rubbing my dick against her clit. Brief RO. Then I ended up spunking on her whilst she lay down as I couldn’t maintain an erection. This was my own fault. Too much alcohol in the system from the weekend. She charged me only £10 extra which was for the owo but no extra for the French kissing and the spunking. Paid £5 for the big room downstairs. A very nice lady, and friendly receptionist who offered me a brew whilst I waited. My favourite place to visit on Sundays.

Offline Pat Phelan

More to the point I’m giving up on punting for a while. Need to sort my head out. My head is not in the right place at all.

Offline blueboy85

More to the point I’m giving up on punting for a while. Need to sort my head out. My head is not in the right place at all.

You usually see Cherry Pat, wasn't she there?

Offline Kool Keef

Hope you sort things out Pat, if you're not in a good place mentally then a break is for the best, this game can fuck with your head sometimes.
Thanks for the review, might pay her a visit, I know you're an arse man, whats her's like?
Never been charged extra to use that big bottom room btw

Did you get a look at Rachel btw?
Her profile caught my attention but no pics.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2022, 08:11:09 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline Captain caveman 69

Best of luck pat get to the bridge chippy and watch the sunset :hi:

Offline Pat Phelan

Kool Keefe, I need to take a break. Maybe a long one and get my head sorted. It’s just problems in my life. I’m a bit depressed. Erm, Taylor was nice yes.  Medium sized I guess mate. And I’ve seen Rachel in the reception a few times. Tall, slim mixed race girl. You will probably like her.

Blueboy85 yeah she’s there mate. Amazing girl, lovely person and very popular I think.

Captain Caveman cheers mate

Offline Kool Keef

Kool Keefe, I need to take a break. Maybe a long one and get my head sorted. It’s just problems in my life. I’m a bit depressed. Erm, Taylor was nice yes.  Medium sized I guess mate. And I’ve seen Rachel in the reception a few times. Tall, slim mixed race girl. You will probably like her.

Blueboy85 yeah she’s there mate. Amazing girl, lovely person and very popular I think.

Captain Caveman cheers mate

Cheers for the info, good luck.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

This was my ‘go to’ place in the mid 1990s whenever I could get up from Nottingham. I remember having a Friday night out in Nottingham once, getting in around 2am and driving up to The Georgian for a punt because I was desperate for sex. That was back in the days when I had zero control over this pastime.

I used to see a girl called Sara there in the late 90s who was top notch.