Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: mcr_fun_x - Macclesfield - Incall  (Read 2395 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6591923) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline cpw_19

External Link/Members Only

£120/1hr incall

Visited this lady on her recent spell of Macclesfield - very central apartment, easy to find from the train station. My train was slightly delayed meaning I was ~5 mins late, but she was understanding.

Once I arrived, I was very pleased with what I saw, she was dressed in the bra/knickers/stockings currently in the "mirror-selfie" photo on her profile. Pics are clearly recent, she's an attractive lass, and 25 y/o is definitely accurate.

After exchanging the paperwork, I took a quick shower, and then we got down to the meet. Lots of proper kissing, cuddling and playing with her tits, before I reclined back into the seat behind me to enjoy some OWO. This was a particularly enjoyable bit of the meet, the OWO was nice and sloppy and with good depth, lots of enthusiasm too. We then moved on to the bedroom where I enjoyed a bit more oral whilst on my back, before she treated me to a nice spell of rimming, and very nice it was too  :D

At this point it was on with the condom for some energetic fucking in several positions, missionary and legs over my shoulders - all good fun.

Meet was then finished off with another round of enthusiastic OWO - as I got close, she clamped her lips round my by-now ready to burst cock and stepped up the pace to bring me to an explosive CIM finish, of which a good amount was swallowed  :D

Great time had with this lady, and engaging during the meet and also to chat to whilst recovering/getting dressed at the end.

Definite to see again, either for an in or outcall.