Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BRENDA BLONDE REAL - TOFTT - Liverpool  (Read 3825 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6669154) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Toadfish

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

£200 for an hour.

This was in Liverpool, she is now showing as Manchester, she also said she was going home soon.

I will start with the obvious bit, the pictures are genuine, I wanted to see if they were and was ready to walk if she didn't look like that but she did. I really wasn't expecting it.

Very nice girl, decent English but not amazing, on a couple of words we struggled a bit but I cant say anything as I only speak English.

Comms: She was a little difficult to get hold of at first, after that though she responded to messages quickly. My guess is that she doesn't look at the phone until the afternoon.

The girl: Very pretty, enhanced breasts, amazing arse. Not much more I can say than that.

The meet: OWO, reverse oral, massage and sex. She was very attentive. I like to go down on women, especially when they respond well to it, she really did, she got very wet and almost embarrassed about it, made all the right noises. she was very clean down there. No fingering which is a shame. Oral on me was good, we moved onto sex (with condom), her on top which is a perfect view with those tits. 

All in all was a great meet with a very pretty woman with no sign of clock watching, if anything I was the one that caused us to realise how long I had left by asking what time it was, the only reason I did that was I had to get somewhere by a specific time, it genuinely felt like we could have run over if I didn't ask, I am probably wrong though. I honestly felt like I was the only person in the world when with her which is the first time I felt like that since I saw Sienna Kink. I will say though the meeting is nothing like Sienna, this meeting was a little bit more vanilla with a bit more.

I would defiantly see again. More than I normally pay but well worth it.

Offline Kool Keef

A WG being called Brenda just makes me laugh  :lol:

Offline Toadfish

Whoever came up with that name really couldn't come up with a more modern English name.  :lol:

Offline bugsybum

Offline Punter Ponting

She's obviously not to concerned concealing her real identity. You can find her name and Instagram account is about 2 minutes. Needless to say after having a browse  I think I did need to book an hour.

Offline eric 70

Offline Punter Ponting

how did you do that?

Nor sure I should say as it would reveal her real name which might break site rules.

Offline AnselAdams

She's obviously not to concerned concealing her real identity. You can find her name and Instagram account is about 2 minutes. Needless to say after having a browse  I think I did need to book an hour.

I'm no tech wiz, believe me, but it really is very easy to find her.

Honestly, she might be just a little bit dim rather than not caring about people finding out her real identity.

Or more menacingly, and like I've said elsewhere about these Brazilians, she might not be in control of what is going on because she is being pimped, which if true is deeply unpleasant as aside from that being a horrible thing anyway, in this case, she might not be able to stop her real identity from being out there!

Even worse, her identity might be what attracted the pimp in the first place.

"Hey babe, I can get you some really good modelling work in the UK"

FFS

Honestly, I wouldn't touch these girls becasue if they are being pimped (and I suspect they are) by seeing them you are just encouraging that industry.

Offline AnselAdams

Or, alternatively, of course, she's pretending to be someone else.

And only someone who has seen her can determine that.

Offline Punter Ponting

Or, alternatively, of course, she's pretending to be someone else.

And only someone who has seen her can determine that.

Op said she was the girl in the AW photos so of true. Everything I found online indicate it's the real person. As far as being pimped goes I don't think so. Her Insta looks as though she's on holiday enjoying herself but yeah you can't be sure.

Offline Shplurgh

Got to be stolen photos. She's got 58k followers on Insta!

Offline Punter Ponting

Got to be stolen photos. She's got 58k followers on Insta!

I don't think so per her insta posts she is actually in Liverpool currently posting photos around town and  OP said girl was 💯 the girl in the photos

Offline AnselAdams

I don't think so per her insta posts she is actually in Liverpool currently posting photos around town and  OP said girl was 💯 the girl in the photos

You're right. I hadn't noticed the photos from Liverpool. And 58k followers. Wow, she's really living the dream. Shagging (I'm sure pretty dodgy at times) strangers for money  :lol:

Offline AnselAdams

The question is: Who is taking the instagram photos? My guess, the boyfriend/pimp.

Offline Toadfish

The question is: Who is taking the instagram photos? My guess, the boyfriend/pimp.

There was no sign of a pimp. She appeared to be doing this whilst visiting, from what she said. I managed a small chat with her after and she seemed happy enough.

I get some girls are pimped but this didn’t appear to be one of those.

Offline Lewis

You're lucky it wasn't bait n' switch.

The photo on her profile was used in loads of different fake accounts last year on AW. Sometimes 3 or more fake accounts per day, each in a different location.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Toadfish

You're lucky it wasn't bait n' switch.

The photo on her profile was used in loads of different fake accounts last year on AW. Sometimes 3 or more fake accounts per day, each in a different location.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I didn’t know that. F**kin hell.

I must admit I also found the Insta page and booked based on the Insta profile showing that girl in Liverpool at the time. I went in ready to walk if it wasn’t.

Offline The donald

Location says central London now

Offline Vincentchase1

Can’t seemed to find and have a look at her Instagram anyone help?

Offline mexicola

Can’t seemed to find and have a look at her Instagram anyone help?

Its soooo easy to find  :lol:

Offline Vincentchase1