Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xxfoxxi1xx Liverpool  (Read 616 times)

2 review(s) for xxfoxxi1xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Lfc87

External Link/Members Only

This review has to go down as a negative.

I was working in L4 yesterday and had a spare half an hour on my hands. I text a few WG's in the area to see if any were available to meet with me. Foxxi responded immediately and told me she was free. She looks a bit rough on her photos and she was definitely my last choice out of the girls I sent texts too, but as nobody else got back to me i decided to go with her. Coms were good, very quick, and a couple of texts later foxxi provided me with an address.

As I made my way to the address, she text me again and said 'Forget that, you can meet me here' and provided me with a second address. The second address is literally a stone throw away from the first one.

I made my way to the second address (terraced house, neat and tidy, no problems with parking outside) and knocked on the door. Foxxi opened it wearing jeans and a weird hippy-like sheep coat. Her face is actually much prettier in person than on her photos. She's only small, about 5ft and she has a slim figure. She spoke with a Liverpool accent and was very chatty and welcoming. In i went but no lights were on and it was absolutely  freezing. Foxxi led me upstairs and we went into a bedroom. The bedroom was basic but nice enough, the only problem being that I could smell damp or wet dog or both! Not very pleasant.

I sat on the bed and gave Foxxi the £30 we agreed for a quick 15mins. Based on the condition of the property I wasn't prepared to stay any longer. i did like how talkative she was though, very friendly. She also apologised for the way she was dressed but as it was a very quick last minute meet i didn't expect anything anyway. She did tell me her name but I've forgotten it, Jacqueline or something similar.

I took my jeans off and she started sucking me off, no condom. Her technique was poor in truth, she wasn't taking much cock in (and I'm not exactly hung either) and her grip was quite hard and she was going quite fast. I prefer a BJ being a bit slower and softer. She made lots of noise and was talking filthy to me though which was a turn on.

There were no condoms in sight and because it was that cold I didn't fancy getting my kit off anyway so I told Foxxi to open wide as I shot my load. I stood up and she was on her knees and she wanked me off as i cum in her mouth. She swallowed.  Alarm bells started to ring that she was a street worker.

As I was putting my jeans back on Foxxi apologised again this time for the condition of the house. She told me that the original address she provided was her home which is a lot more cosy.

So I've given her a negative because of the accommodation and the fact her technique wasn't great. Her positives were dirty talk and her attitude in general. Some other WG are moody and don't speak but not Foxxi, she's very happy and bubbly, typical Liverpool girl.

I might be being a bit harsh on her too, if she had time to present herself better in the comfort of her home then the experience might have been a lot better for me.

Offline livlad

Cheers for the review the pics alone would have made me run a mile

Offline Sentinal

'looks a bit rough'  :lol:

looks great for 37

Offline xxlmuscles

I tought it was a bloke in a bad wig :wacko: :wacko:

Offline fairfield

Cheers for the review Lfc, sorry you had a bad one. Seen her profile loads of times and often wondered if the service is as shite as her pics.
Werent you put off by the one line putdown on AWs feedback? Think its very rare to see neg f/b on AW. 
But keeping calm and punting on,
..... She looks a bit rough on her photos and she was definitely my last choice ....
make you a real TOFTT warrior in my book.  Respect!