Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yoyo lee, Manchester  (Read 1281 times)

7 review(s) for jasmine sweet girl i (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JamesCollins

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Tiny fantastic looking girl from Laos. Good fun, friendly and slightly mad sense of humour. Big round fake tits, amazing body which she described as "bomboiee" if I remember rightly (don't ask). She also speaks Japanese which is useful. Will be around for 2 weeks then She's going back to Taunton for some reason.

Good enthusiastic service but uses far too much lube and kept applying it even when I tried to wipe the shit off. This which dulled things a bit. Also does oral without, without me asking, no anal, kissing but no tongues.. She does tend to not answer the phone very much (when she's being fucked) and can be hard to contact, I ended up waiting around for half an hour, so I haggled a tenner off the price. Think it probably lasted 25 minutes in all. Cum once only.

Offline frankc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Tiny fantastic looking girl from Laos. Good fun, friendly and slightly mad sense of humour. Big round fake tits, amazing body which she described as "bomboiee" if I remember rightly (don't ask). She also speaks Japanese which is useful. Will be around for 2 weeks then She's going back to Taunton for some reason.

Good enthusiastic service but uses far too much lube and kept applying it even when I tried to wipe the shit off. This which dulled things a bit. Also does oral without, without me asking, no anal, kissing but no tongues.. She does tend to not answer the phone very much (when she's being fucked) and can be hard to contact, I ended up waiting around for half an hour, so I haggled a tenner off the price. Think it probably lasted 25 minutes in all. Cum once only.

Fuck me she's fit.....thanks for reviewing JC....that's my next punt sorted... :thumbsup:

Offline Danmanchester

No feedback on AW puts me off a little

Offline Golovkin

Used far too much lube and fake tits. Are you 100% sure it's not a post op?

Offline Danmanchester

Fuck! Don't say that I've just booked to see her today! Good point though...Might cancel now, the doubts are in my head

jikthesik

Fuck! Don't say that I've just booked to see her today! Good point though...Might cancel now, the doubts are in my head

she's 5 foot and size 4. i doubt it...

Offline Golovkin

she's 5 foot and size 4. i doubt it...
There are loads of men in Laos that are 5 ft 4 from my experience of being there the woman are smaller than that generally.

jikthesik

There are loads of men in Laos that are 5 ft 4 from my experience of being there the woman are smaller than that generally.

5' 4" maybe but 5 foot and size 4 though?

i dunno, i've never been so i defer to you but size 4 is usually the smallest women's size in uk dress sizes, a man would have to be ridiculously skinny to be a size 4.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hey it's 2016 and it may be a beautiful experience  :cool:
Pics look great, love petite trim girls

Offline Golovkin

5' 4" maybe but 5 foot and size 4 though?

i dunno, i've never been so i defer to you but size 4 is usually the smallest women's size in uk dress sizes, a man would have to be ridiculously skinny to be a size 4.
Miss read that sorry but also says size 6 on the profile as well.  :unknown:

Offline Golovkin

Hey it's 2016 and it may be a beautiful experience  :cool:
Pics look great, love petite trim girls
It maybe 2016 but me personally I like the sp to have been a woman from birth. Some may not care not judging but personally it's a concern!

Offline Danmanchester

Spoke on the phone and she does sound like one of the ladyboys off that Ladyboys tv show from a few years back haha. Might just be the accent though, maybe everyone sounds like that.
I cancelled my booking, I'm not risking it until I'm certain!

Offline MattG92

Spoke on the phone and she does sound like one of the ladyboys off that Ladyboys tv show from a few years back haha. Might just be the accent though, maybe everyone sounds like that.
I cancelled my booking, I'm not risking it until I'm certain!

Nooo! you should have TOFTT   :lol:

Offline frankc

Seen her today and she's all woman.... what a body......service wise, not the best but.....what a body.. :wackogirl:

Review will be up shortly..

Offline Trotter671

Seen her today and she's all woman.... what a body......service wise, not the best but.....what a body.. :wackogirl:

Review will be up shortly..

Nice one Frank and James for original review.  :hi:  I had spotted AW profile the other day and added to my HL. Sent her an email last night but not read/replied yet. Me thinks I will be giving her a bell tomorrow (if she is available at weekends?). Young, petite, Thai girls just my bag :D

Offline frankc

Nice one Frank and James for original review.  :hi:  I had spotted AW profile the other day and added to my HL. Sent her an email last night but not read/replied yet. Me thinks I will be giving her a bell tomorrow (if she is available at weekends?). Young, petite, Thai girls just my bag :D

I'll be putting up my review over the weekend but what I would say is she gives a decent OWO BJ but service wise it wasn't the best, I went purely for a pump n dump and I enjoyed myself because the girl had a body to die for but, I wont be returning, She'll be getting a neutral bordering Negative when I review

jikthesik

I'll be putting up my review over the weekend but what I would say is she gives a decent OWO BJ but service wise it wasn't the best, I went purely for a pump n dump and I enjoyed myself because the girl had a body to die for but, I wont be returning, She'll be getting a neutral bordering Negative when I review

cheers frank for TOFTT, was considering seeing her but trust your feedback so will probably give her a miss tbh.

forgot to add a shout out for james for TOFTT too