Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tara22x Wirral  (Read 1542 times)

1 review(s) for Tara22x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Drdude

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

WOW!!!
What a gorgeous lady!!

Spent an hour in her company today. I arrived late as the roads were gridlocked, motorway closed due to a potential jumper!
Texted Tara on route several times, she was really sweet.
Found address, quiet cul de sac, not her own place but her friend lets her use it I gather. Buzzed in, met at door by a vision of sexy, dressed in stockings as requested. Offered a drink and use of bathroom, didn't see a shower but I'd showered before arrival.
Paperwork sorted, started with DFK, she really knows how to kiss, gorgeous lips. Off with bra, pert little boobs, probably B cup, she wants them enhanced but I prefer them natural and small.
Tara has a petite frame, about 5foot, pierced navel, tattoo on her nape, beautifully proportioned, with stunning features and lovely long hair.
On to bed, smelt clean n fresh, very tasty. RO til she came, returned favour OWO, not keen on CIM, but probably would I think.
On with latex, cowgirl til I came, Probably the best fuck I've ever had.
Bit of cuddling, then she wanted it all again.
This is a little lady not to be missed, I can see this getting expensive!!!

Would I return?
I'd crawl naked over broken glass for 15minutes with her :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Offline Bagman

Drdude

Offline mexicola

Sounds like a good punt then

I've often been intrigued by her profile but the single pic just isn't enough and her reply to emails can brake and few days. I may still have to try her though

I got caught up in that traffic this morning too, chaos.

runty69

Just enquired & was offered BB for extra £30.

Sod that!!  :thumbsdown:

Offline nanga247

Why would you want to do bb a bit risky is it not

runty69

I don't..??

I enquired for availability...

Offline sir wanksalot

Sounds like a good punt then

I've often been intrigued by her profile but the single pic just isn't enough and her reply to emails can brake and few days. I may still have to try her though

totally agree. For £ 70 for 30 mins she has to work harder to sell herself than posting one anonymous photo of an arse.

turkmanstan

Just enquired & was offered BB for extra £30.

Sod that!!  :thumbsdown:

She offered me the same.The email from her

'' No extras at present was offering BB for 30 but only after a few
Meets x ''

Offline madfrog1981

Met her twice before, and yes she did offer BB for extra £30, didn't take it and not sure want to see her again :(