Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Patrizia - Eccles  (Read 1714 times)

1 review(s) for PATRIZIA TS  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline frankc

External Link/Members Only

Eccles

£150 - 1 hour.

It's been a while since I've seen a TS girl,  must admit I've acquired a bit of a liking for a good looking, exotic, feminine TS and this girl certainly fitted the bill. Most of the girls I've seen have been fantastic service wise so,after trawling through Birchplace this girls profile caught my eye.

After a quick text , an afternoon punt was arranged for the same day and the post code turned out to be the Ladywell complex in Eccles. I've shagged that many girls in this place that my car can get there on it's own and I probably should have my own car park space. I was asked to ring on my arrival where she gave me the block and apartment number.

Up to the top floor apartment and I can hear the familiar sound of high heels walking towards the door, always a nervous few seconds for me wondering whats going to be behind the door  but I need'nt of worried as Patrizia looked stunning. Very tall, very slim and very feminine..." Hi Frank " , a quick kiss and she show's me into the bedroom. The last few TS girls I've seen have have looked like supermodels and this girl was no exception, dressed to impress with expensive underwear she asked if I wanted a shower but not before introducing me to her equally stunning friend.." would you like a threesome Frank ? "....Now for a minute I thought "fucking dead right" until I realised I'd only brought the right money  :dash:....something that I always do so, after politely declining, I take a shower and were off...

She's sprawled on the bed and beckons me over with a curled finger, as the towel drops she reaches out for my knob and pulls me in for some proper full on DFK, she talking to me in a low, South American ,drawl as she's massaging my knob. I remove her underwear to reveal a natural feeling pair of tits and an ever growing knob, not the biggest around 7" but rock hard. She pushes me down and starts a very nice BJ. I'm looking down and notice she's really good looking, very glamorous, with piercing blue eyes, I'm enjoying this a bit too much so decide to flip her over onto her back and straddle her, she reaches for the condoms, one for me one for her , once bagged up she grabs my knob and places it next to her's and starts to wank them both together..." do you want me to fuck you Frank" she asked...It's not something I'm into to be honest so I said.. " No, but I'll fuck you"... with a little smile she leans back on the bed, sticks her legs in the air and we start off in mish.

The next 40 minutes were a blur of shagging in Mish, doggy, CG, back into mish , back into doggy with lots of DFK. With 10 minutes to go I push her back into mish and ask her to wank herself off, I'm banging away and I've got her by the ankles, just then she pulls off her condom and duffs her load all over her chest, this does the trick for me as I pull out, whip off the johnny and do the same. She jumps up and pulls me into the shower where we proceed to wash each other down.

Now as I'm getting dressed the other girl comes in and starts chatting to me about what I do for work, how good looking I am and how next time we'll have a ....I suppose it would be  MMM...threesome and she'll give me a discount, well that's one for the bucket list,  Patrizia comes back in and say's " I've really enjoyed it today, do you want to spend the day with us shopping in Manchester?", Fucking hell ...again I politely decline. " shame " she said " could you give us both a lift into Manchester? .....I tell her Im heading back onto the motorway, so with that I get a kiss from both girls and disappear.

Really enjoyed myself today, great comms, a good looking girl, nice apartment with a top notch service. I've seen a few TS girls now an know what I like and what I don't like...I don't give BJ's and I wont be shagged, it's just not for me, I'm also now comfortable enough to drive a punt with the TS girls and treat it just like any other punt but ,the girl has to be very feminine and very convincing.. it a nice change for when my normal punting habits stale up a bit.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ -
[Link added by admin]

Offline jaszyj87

any other link? nothing is coming up when i click on it

edit working now

Offline frankc

any other link? nothing is coming up when i click on it

Just changed it mate...

Offline jaszyj87

sounds like you had fun, better than my last experience with a TS

she does look a stunner in the pics

does the other girl have a profile?

i'm guessing they are on tour?

Offline Morthos

It looks like this is the same girl:-

Rather put off by the verification pic though - does she look anything like this IRL?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jaszyj87

Rather put off by the verification pic though - does she look anything like this IRL?

fuck From that profile i recognize the pics, I had to choose between her and TS carla a while back.

I went with carla as i couldnt get through to patricia

Offline frankc

sounds like you had fun, better than my last experience with a TS

she does look a stunner in the pics

does the other girl have a profile?

i'm guessing they are on tour?

Yes mate there on tour, I saw her about 3 months ago, I think both her and her mate are Brazilian, the other girl did have a profile but can't for the life of me remember her name

Offline frankc

She was far better looking in the flesh, just like any other girl they all look better with a bit of slap on

Offline jaszyj87

Yes mate there on tour, I saw her about 3 months ago, I think both her and her mate are Brazilian, the other girl did have a profile but can't for the life of me remember her name

:thumbsup:

I'll have to see her next time. She how I like my T Girls: Nice tits, Big ass and a good sized dick to suck on.

should have asked did she cum alot or not? I like a good mouthful

Offline frankc

:thumbsup:

I'll have to see her next time. She how I like my T Girls: Nice tits, Big ass and a good sized dick to suck on.

should have asked did she cum alot or not? I like a good mouthful

Yes mate, she's a heavy cummer

Offline hungrypunt

Yes mate, she's a heavy cummer

ERM....complete noob question maybe, but ive always fancied a true TS , got sucked off one once by accident...ha ha, but my quessie is, whats the plan , to eventually get the cock turned into a fanny and your banging ass till then

Offline jaszyj87

ERM....complete noob question maybe, but ive always fancied a true TS , got sucked off one once by accident...ha ha, but my quessie is, whats the plan , to eventually get the cock turned into a fanny and your banging ass till then

depends on the person some do, some like keeping a cock.

Offline Sweep70

A good review but she does look like a convict in the photo who has just had her fingerprints taken!

Offline cueball

Top review as usual :thumbsup:
+1

I'm a bit late here but whilst not my cup of tea, thanks for sharing Frank

Offline threechilliman

Nice one Frank - what's parking like?

tcm

Offline cueball

tcm

Parking is on brown street, if that's no good, bournville avenue, it's not cheap though, it's 150 quid per hour  :lol:

Ok, ok, I'll get my coat  :lol:

Offline frankc

tcm

Have you never punted at the Ladywell building tcm ? I must have seen at least 6 different girls there. Parking is on the road just outside the gate's.

Offline frankc

Parking is on brown street, if that's no good, bournville avenue, it's not cheap though, it's 150 quid per hour  :lol:

Get your coat ,hat, and suitcase for that mate...

Offline Asianfcuker

bloody Hell that's more than a bit steep, 150 quid an hour for parking   :dash:

AF