Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen any of these T Girls?  (Read 1507 times)

Offline jaszyj87

External Link/Members Only

I'm not very knowledgeable with birchplace (are they real and how verified is verified?) and Alison only has 1 feedback.

I have only seen 1 T girl before and want to try again. so i wondered if anyone has had any experience with these.

Please if you dont like T Girls dont comment you dont like them

MilesPrower

Don't know those three. Best looking on hung angels forum. It's kinda like here for T girls.

Offline jaszyj87

Don't know those three. Best looking on hung angels forum. It's kinda like here for T girls.
I find that forum really unwieldy and cluttered, hard to find what you want. Ill give another look though cheers

MilesPrower

I find that forum really unwieldy and cluttered, hard to find what you want. Ill give another look though cheers

Yeah it's not easy but you will get a better idea than here!

Offline mexicola

I'd vote for Alison Dale. I have no TS experience but she's the one who gives me the horn. :crazy:

Offline jaszyj87

I'd vote for Alison Dale. I have no TS experience but she's the one who gives me the horn. :crazy:
she was head of those 3

there was 5 but 1 has decided to top only which isnt for me and the other has a neg review on here and has put me off

Offline frankc

I've seen a few girls off birchplace and they've all been genuine, I saw  Rhian  External Link/Members Only  a few weeks ago and before her I saw the best looking TS girl I've  ever seen , External Link/Members Only  Both girls were exactly like their photo's and service wise were spot on.

Offline jaszyj87

I've seen a few girls off birchplace and they've all been genuine, I saw  Rhian  External Link/Members Only  a few weeks ago and before her I saw the best looking TS girl I've  ever seen , External Link/Members Only  Both girls were exactly like their photo's and service wise were spot on.
is yamileth worth the money she seems pretty steeply priced

Offline frankc

is yamileth worth the money she seems pretty steeply priced

For me, yes she was definitely worth the money but I think the £180 hourly rate is her London price, when she's up in Manchester she's £150 . I saw her in a swanky hotel in Manchester, great room, expensive underwear, 110% effort... just a great all round punt

Offline jaszyj87

For me, yes she was definitely worth the money but I think the £180 hourly rate is her London price, when she's up in Manchester she's £150 . I saw her in a swanky hotel in Manchester, great room, expensive underwear, 110% effort... just a great all round punt
sounds good and £150 is def more reasonable

Offline wilburs horse

I have heard good things about ts frizie. Good with first timers. External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jaszyj87

I have heard good things about ts frizie. Good with first timers. External Link/Members Only
she pops up quite alot and ive looked at her twitter but she is mostly topping on her pics and vids which doesn't interest me

cheers

Odd Job

Lots of barebacking in her sessions photos as well so massive risks.