Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any good looking black girls central?  (Read 2133 times)

Offline Lennysrabbits

Hi all, I plan to break away from the typical Asian punt and try a black woman. If anyone has any recommendations that would be great, cheers

Offline king tarzan

If there were I would be running like a greyhound there!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Lennysrabbits

Nice to know! Guess I’ll stick with the Asians for now

Offline frosty

When you say “good looking” do you have a specific type in mind regarding body shape etc? Or do you mean purely good looking facially?

Also I’m guessing you already know about this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=159833.0

Offline Stephan200210

Real lack of good looking black girls in Central, I agree. And certainly none at the £200 price point of below. I have my "radar" on but just have no luck. Not punted in quite some time due to scarcity

NotThePrimeMinister

It's not clear if this is the same girl previously known as Ophilia Rose or someone who stole her photos.
External Link/Members Only
I reviewed Ophilia in the past and liked the punt.

Offline Stephan200210

Not Ophelia, who I have seen previously. When I wrote to her re enquiring about a booking whoever answered did not respond as if she knew me - which would be the case as I did an AW review and also there was an AW email trail as had exchanged quite a few AW emails in the past.

Always wary when photos clearly stolen. Who knows, the girl may be attractive, but without clear photos you do not know who you are seeing - so a pass from me.

NotThePrimeMinister

That's interesting. I had been wondering if I should pay a visit but if its a fake profile of course I won't.

So what exactly happened? Are you sure she should have recognised you? I think she went away one or two years so I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't remember some clients. Or maybe she kinda did but wasn't sure?
I did see who didn't remember seeing me in the past.

Not doubting you, mate, just trying to understand a bit better!

Offline Stephan200210

She told me she was returning to Kenya once she finished her studies and when I contacted her about a booking she said she could not see me as she was leaving the next day. And then when her profile reappeared I enquired about a booking and made a few references to what we discussed (via email) in the past - and she did not twig. I suppose one could book her and turn up and, if not her, then walk.

I had reviewed her, but cannot now seem to find the review. Certainly the "real" Ophelia was stunning, albeit a vanilla punt. She was the kind of girl (looks wise) one really wanted to get filthy with - but she seemed too nice!

Hope this helps

NotThePrimeMinister

I see. So it's not impossible it is actually her. I'm not sure I'd be able to recognise the voice over the phone.
If it is a fake profile, I'd be afraid a Sergei might chase me if I show up then decide to leave.

Maybe one could try to speak to her on the phone and ask her explicitly about the previous flat she was in - if she can describe it we then it's very likely to her.

Offline Stephan200210

Yes. Previous flat, if I recall, was off Marylebone High Street and involved going through a lot of doors and stairs, but a modern and decent place. Maybe if try to book and ask for address (as if going to prior address) can see if she responds

Offline elnukky

« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 05:03:06 pm by elnukky »

Offline agcnospam

It's not clear if this is the same girl previously known as Ophilia Rose or someone who stole her photos.

Just as an FYI, her profile is now showing the same postcode as the place where I met "Ophilia" a couple of years back, so that may mean it is indeed her. May not be of course, but it's a good sign at least.

Offline no2punter

Wondering the same thing now I've moved to London. Seems like most are crazy overpriced.

Offline Fourtyfive

It is Ophelia Rose. She has changed the name for Cordelia now. I have seen her many times in a flat behind Waitrose Marylebone High Street. I have seen her 4 weeks ago after almost year and a half or more. She has disappeared for a while and now resurfaced again.

NotThePrimeMinister

Thanks! Can you post a review? The rules allow another review of the same girl after 12 months.

Is she still the same? Same experience as before?

Offline Fourtyfive

Thanks! Can you post a review? The rules allow another review of the same girl after 12 months.

Is she still the same? Same experience as before?
It’s actually been more than 4 weeks. I have joined UKP couple of months ago and the punt has taken place just before me joining. She was in a nice flat in Covent Garden. She hasn’t changed much. Maybe just slightly heavier than before she took a break. Boobs were still perfect and despite their large size quite perky. Definitely still contender for the most perfect natural breasts. I used to be regular and service wise nothing has changed. Usual sensual GFE with DFK, OWO.
It was really nice to see her but what’s strange is that I haven’t gone back to see her again. I used to see her every couple of weeks. If you haven’t seen her before I would definitely recommend her.

NotThePrimeMinister

Thanks. Can you post a full review? This would help the community as it would get indexed etc.

Offline magnetico

Extremely hard to find one for around £150/h which is skinny/cute.
Please let us know if you find any!

Offline Fourtyfive

Extremely hard to find one for around £150/h which is skinny/cute.
Please let us know if you find any!
Destiny Sky!
I have reviewed her twice.