Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Romford  (Read 2925 times)

Offline wakizachi

Offline pewpewpew

Never been but seen their adverts on Gumtree.  Some of the girls offer four hands massage which is pretty much a guarantee of extras but that could be just some of the girls

Offline Hotshots76

Anymore info on this would be great or even others local

Offline wakizachi

Tried calling in this morning but no answer  :( :(

Offline Hotshots76

External Link/Members Only

You can see a pic of serge if you really wish....

Monkeyman35

I normally go here if I'm looking for a massage in Romford

://www.adultwork.com/2262793 or External Link/Members Only

Massage and HR £60 1/2 hr £90 HR

6 review(s) found for Zammi Thai. linked to in above post (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative)

Offline pewpewpew

I normally go here if I'm looking for a massage in Romford

://www.adultwork.com/2262793 or External Link/Members Only

Massage and HR £60 1/2 hr £90 HR
I have also seen zammi. Got OWO, titwank, CIM all that shut. Offered me some sex but I declined

6 review(s) found for Zammi Thai. linked to in above post (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative)

Offline pewpewpew

Reminds me I need to add her to the London little ladies thread

Monkeyman35

How did you manage to get that ? I asked about OWO & CIM, said only with a condom  :unknown:

Offline pewpewpew

How did you manage to get that ? I asked about OWO & CIM, said only with a condom  :unknown:
Can't remember if it was extra. I paid extra for swallow but not convinced that she did but maybe I paid for OWO CIM and swallow. She offered me anal as well and this was all over the phone so can't claim that she lost control when she saw how gorgeous I am :D Maybe things have changed with her now. Shame as she was alright

Offline Hotshots76

Sounds expensive for that it is. I'm sure there are better alternatives out there.

Monkeyman35

I know there's more than one person there, maybe I'll try the other one next time

Offline Dannyboy20073

External Link/Members Only

30 quid for basic massage with happy ending or 50 for body to body with happy ending for 30 mins.. Girls are quite nice, I've seen lily and luiza, I would recommend, it's on a residential road so you wouldn't even notice the house does this sort of thing !