Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crazy Mia  (Read 1180 times)

Offline ds1836

I have been chatting to this lady over the past couple of days:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And I'm trying to convince her to come over to these parts (Swindon - Bristol). She's been on my hotlist for sometime but she's normally over in the South East parts. She's arranging her next tour this weekend so fingers crossed she may be heading this way....
Whether she gets across or not I think I'll be making an effort next week!! (As long as it's not too far)

vw

Shit review on here recently !

I will avoid her if she comes !

Arranged a lunch time punt with Mia after seeing a few reasonable reviews on here but was sorely disappointed.

Service however was poor. No chat, straight onto by the numbers OWO before I went for some titty sucking and RO... Not a single moan, not even a pretence she was getting anything from it.

Then went for some FK but was told she doesn't do tongues despite her AW likes list and previous reviews suggesting otherwise.

Went onto sex and it was just completely mechanical so I just dumped my load and left as soon as possible.

Her 30 minute rate is also a joke. If I had a 60/70 quid 30 minute she would have got a neutral but at 90 sheets she's not even good for a pump and dump

Worse thing is I booked for 30 minutes but on seeing her i asked to extend to an hour so was 120 down for a poor punt
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 01:50:48 am by vw »

Offline ds1836

Thats a fair shout but I still think its worth a shot!
I do read reviews, the same as I read feedback but never rely on it 100% - I've seen a girl before that had gleaming FB but it was probably one of the worst punts that I ever had.....we probably didn't click so I just chalked that off to experience!!
I'll let you know how I get on soon.......it'll either be magic or you can so i told you so :D

vw

I do read reviews, the same as I read feedback but never rely on it 100% - I've seen a girl before that had gleaming FB but it was probably one of the worst punts that I ever had.....we probably didn't click so I just chalked that off to experience!!
I'll let you know how I get on soon.......it'll either be magic or you can so i told you so :D

FB as in AW ?

AW feedback is like a chocolate tea pot.  The reviews here i trust 1 more than a 1000 on aw !

Offline ds1836

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=76215.msg955201;topicseen#msg955201

Horses for courses I think......this review (see link) was a big surprise for me, I saw Catrine at least 3 times and it was some of the best service that I ever had.

vw

Horses for courses I think......this review (see link) was a big surprise for me, I saw Catrine at least 3 times and it was some of the best service that I ever had.

Smoke eaters comments on that review seem to agree with you on that.

Offline Roth

Good luck. :drinks: She's got a very tasty body.   :rose:
Let's hope she reads UKP and ups her game.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 04:25:19 am by Roth »

Offline subzero

Saw her about 4 months ago . A pleasant friendly girl , but sexually it was a very poor punt for me .

Offline Roth

Saw her about 4 months ago . A pleasant friendly girl , but sexually it was a very poor punt for me .

Still time to put up a review mate. :thumbsup:  It all helps. :drinks:

Offline ds1836

I have decided that I will definitely being having a pop - it is a bucket list thing!
And I'll promise to put on an honest review!

She's got a 3sum partner:

But there's no rate incentive so I'll give that a miss.

Offline Roth

I have decided that I will definitely being having a pop - it is a bucket list thing!
And I'll promise to put on an honest review!

She's got a 3sum partner:

But there's no rate incentive so I'll give that a miss.

You could make them an offer for a duo.  :unknown: Chanel's a bit pricey in any case - £120ph plus an extra £30 for CIM/swallow or an extra £20 for a facial.  :scare:

Offline Cunning Punt

Well I wrote that negative review on Catrine and it certainly wasn't "horses for courses" / just that we didn't click. As I said, she was passive in the extreme, jaded and just couldn't be arsed because she was on her last couple of days before taking a break for a year.

Offline Roth

Well I wrote that negative review on Catrine and it certainly wasn't "horses for courses" / just that we didn't click. As I said, she was passive in the extreme, jaded and just couldn't be arsed because she was on her last couple of days before taking a break for a year.

Unlike the very fuckable Angelina of Bristol who is retiring soon but going out on a high and seems still as energetic a punt as ever.  :rose: :lol:

Offline ds1836

It's a shame that you didnt get a good experience...and if it was for the fact that she was finishing in a day or two then that is bang out of order in my book.  However, I will say that is not what I got and I would have recommended her to anyone based on my experiences!

I saw someone in Swindon sometime ago called Claudia and I went based on a review that I saw here, which matched up with her AW feedback.  It was the biggest waste of money spent on anything IMO, not just punts.

The underlying point is that our experiences will differ and vary with whoever we see, the reviews on here are good and in the most part dead-on however I also take things with a certain element of tongue-in-cheek, because it doesnt always pan out that way.
I'll take onboard what anyone has to say about a WG, but if I decide its worth the risk and push on regardless and it turns out to be shite then I only have myself to blame as I have dis-regarded others comments!

Offline Roth

Not a fucking excuse.  :manhater: I bet she didn't reduce her prices based on
reduced/crap service.  :dash:

vw

Not a fucking excuse.  :manhater: I bet she didn't reduce her prices based on
reduced/crap service.  :dash:

anyway she has fucked off the Essex !

Offline Roth

anyway she has fucked off the Essex !

Shame it wasn't Coventry where a fair few dodgy prossies end up!  :manhater:

Offline ds1836

I have noticed that there are quite a few girls that work on a rotation basis:
Swindon-Cheltenham/Gloucester-Coventry-Bristol and then randomly end up in Aberdeen (but with no phone number displayed).

Offline Cunning Punt

I have noticed that there are quite a few girls that work on a rotation basis:
Swindon-Cheltenham/Gloucester-Coventry-Bristol and then randomly end up in Aberdeen (but with no phone number displayed).

Aberdeen and Sunderland are favoured locations given on profiles but I suspect very few or any of these Eastern European WGs have ever been to these far-flung places.
It's usually just locations that Sergei puts on the profile when they are on holiday, which is why there is often no phone no. displayed. I think that sometimes it's to get guys from other areas interested in a girl's private gallery.