Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: River Girl. Siem Reap Cambodia.  (Read 1072 times)

Online Asianfcuker

The meeting took place December 2023.

My second punt in Siem Reap was a mid 30's girl I met while walking by the river & she called me over, we got chatting & she agreed to come back to my hotel.  Unfortunately, the reception desk was manned this time & she didn’t have her I.D. on her so was not let in. Plan B was to go to her place somewhere off Wat Damnak Market Street that turned out to be a 20 min walk in some like 33c.

This turned out to be a pump & dump, in more ways than one. Her place was a shit tip, bags of rubbish littered to entrance to her hovel with stray dogs roaming around. The place consisted of a double bed, a gas stove for cooling & a small toilet/shower area. The shower was a large plastic container & ladle. We had a quick wash down with tepid water & she played plenty of attention to my cock & balls making sure they were clean enough for her to give me a BBJ.  Back into the main room & she put a clean towel on the bed. Her body looked better clothed as her tits were saggy & resembled 2 fried eggs. Under the circumstances i.e. state of the place I decided that going down on her was out of the place.  So on with the rubber for a quick pump & dump, quick shower, dressed & out.

Cost, I gave her $20.00  £15.70 as I was leaving which she seemed happy with.

AF
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 09:31:17 pm by Asianfcuker »

Offline scutty brown

what language did you use to chat to her? Is french universal there?

Online Asianfcuker

what language did you use to chat to her? Is french universal there?
I used good old English, most of the people speak some English. The French are tolerated but are known for there rowdy behaviour.

AF