Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BeeBee Thai Ladyboy - Derby DE1  (Read 5590 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7187359) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 380
Well I had an itch, fancied fucking someone up the arse as it’s been a while, not really bothered about the meat and 2 veg but thought this one looked nice and passable, cute.

Dropped a text and sent the ice cream van speeding down the a52 once again to the infamous Growler Street  :lol: usual apartment block, total shit hole, mind you don’t get mugged  :lol:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Behind the door was a tallish very cute “girl”.
Smiles from the off and a quick kiss.

Sponsorship paid, £80 for the pleasure of 30 mins with an additional £20 for owo totalling a ton

Stripped off and she went to freshen up, minutes later she’s stripping off and wow, what a slim sexy body with fantastic tits. Perky little blokey nipples and a droopy cocktail sausage.

Dfk from the off, she grabs my cock and I squeeze her arse, very nice.
Go for a munch on the tits then back up for more dfk
Felt someone pointing at me so had a look about and she’s solid.
If you imagine a single twix bar, both in length and girth looking at you, your there.

I layed on the bed and she took the lot of me deep in her throat, had to keep breaking to spit in the bin but hey ho, you go girl! Nearly blew so asked her to lick my balls whilst I stuck a finger up her arse.

She come over to stick her dick in my mouth but I just said I’d rather fuck you?
Welly on and lubed up she slid down my pole like a fireman off to an emergency  :D
The plop when you know your through the back door, and she slowly picked up speed.

We moved into a few positions, finishing with speed bump, as I filled the bag thinking shit that was quick.
I got up and I’d been there 22 mins so not bad, ask for a quick neck massage which was ok and out about on the dot.

I don’t think her English was that good as I did say I fancy my back doors kicking in one day but only get 1/2 a little finger up in the shower….. then had to explain it all again until the penny dropped, and she laughed.

A very pleasant girl, fantastic body, bit of makeup wouldn’t have hurt but not disappointed at all.
Good sex, great blowjob

Would recommend
Not sure I’d return as I’m not totally into the cock thing but a good arse to fuck is gold  :lol:
Never say never  :drinks:

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

Great stuff I have considered her before,onto the HL.

Offline Stickitin

A Twix sized cock sounds about the right size to have a go with, hopefully not painful  :lol:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
She mentioned on the text £20 extra to top, I’d be crying like a little bitch  :lol:

Online scutty brown

She mentioned on the text £20 extra to top, I’d be crying like a little bitch  :lol:

Maybe best to start with a Cadbury's Flake?

Offline DThunter01

Nice review bud

Is the deepthroat worth a visit me thinks ??

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Nice review bud

Is the deepthroat worth a visit me thinks ??
I thought it was decent, went at it well, very deep I was suprised laying there, then bang bang bang bang bang  :lol:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Maybe best to start with a Cadbury's Flake?
I’ve still got 1/2 a box of Cadbury hero’s left from Christmas 
Not good for my diet but a small starting point  :lol:

Online ZeroCount

I reckon I'm more of a Matchmakers kinda guy.

Offline hunkybc

Nice review. I still need to break my trans cherry.

Offline Captainhowdy666

She’s in leicester at the mo.
I was tempted to pop over but she better pay me £20 have a go on my ringpiece.

Offline wantkinkyfun

Wish I'd seen your review earlier, she looks well worth a visit if she returns.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
She’s in leicester at the mo.
I was tempted to pop over but she better pay me £20 have a go on my ringpiece.
:lol: :lol: I’d want more than £20

Offline martleto88

Asking for a friend who likes Ladyboys and Currently in Kent Ashford now. He asked me to asked you how much photoshopped are her photos because they look very photoshopped?

Offline Captainhowdy666

Asking for a friend who likes Ladyboys and Currently in Kent Ashford now. He asked me to asked you how much photoshopped are her photos because they look very photoshopped?
Just arrange a meet.
If it’s not what you hoped for walk away.

Online scutty brown

« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 10:14:14 pm by Iloveoral »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

You must have a really good friend

I’ve fantastic friends I wouldn’t trade the world for, talking the them about shagging ladyboys would be the last thing on the list  :lol: I don’t even mention punting

What type of ladyboys do you like? Sorry I mean your friend  :lol:
Get him to join so he can research info matey

Offline Chris1990mcr

Next thing you will be checking our your travel tavern room, having mistakenly clicked yes on pay per view bangkok chick boys

Tell your mate shes one of the best ladyboys Chris has seen in the last 2 /3 years. High praise.

Offline martleto88

You must have a really good friend

I’ve fantastic friends I wouldn’t trade the world for, talking the them about shagging ladyboys would be the last thing on the list  :lol: I don’t even mention punting

What type of ladyboys do you like? Sorry I mean your friend  :lol:
Get him to join so he can research info matey

Well i told him about the website but you know some ppl are just “ ask” cause it’s easier. So i did asked. And the guy spent some time in Thailand and Vietnam so that’s why he asked to ask.
So once again how much photoshopped are the photos?
P.s. the guy is married so that’s why he probably doesn’t want to register i dunno i don’t ask

Offline martleto88

Next thing you will be checking our your travel tavern room, having mistakenly clicked yes on pay per view bangkok chick boys

Tell your mate shes one of the best ladyboys Chris has seen in the last 2 /3 years. High praise.

Will forward that to him thanks

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
The photos are definitely airbrushed up, though I found her quite cute, they never look as good as their profiles, so take that on board if you visit, I wasn’t disappointed with what I found.

Online scutty brown

......Dropped a text and sent the ice cream van speeding down the a52 once again ..................

So the rumours about you working as "Mr Whippy" are true?

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
So the rumours about you working as "Mr Whippy" are true?

All of the rumours yes haha, 99 to a 69  :lol:

Offline shagmore

Sounds good, but cock probably a bit small as know can take much bigger than that. Still to tick the TS from the bucket list so could be a possibility.
Great review