Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English TS - Ruth Andersson - Birmingham  (Read 2487 times)

Online basquebrumie

External Link/Members Only

It had been a while since I have met a trans lass and had the itch so jumped on usual places. Ruth caught my eye with her striking look. I doubt she will be to everyone's taste but she was unique looking enough that I thought I should see during a short tour of Birmingham.

Price - £100 for 30 minutes

Comms - Real easy, few texts and a phone call to confirm services and all sorted.

Location - Near Bristol Road McDonalds. She had to come get me at gates which I thought a bit strange as surely modern places have intercom. It turned out this was probably because the lift was out of order. She was staying on the sixth floor and I was bloody knackered by time I traipsed up and frankly it was a mood killer that the meet never really recovered from.

Girl - Fit and exactly as images show. Downside on getting me from gates is that she was probably dressed too conservatively in a coat, top and jeans which did not exactly help me get in the mood.

Action - Handed over notes, as requested we started with plenty of french kissing which was highly enjoyable. Problem was that I knew by this point that the mood was lost and I was not going to have a great time. I stripped off first and onto bed followed by her getting stripped off. Fit body with petite tits. More kissing as she played with my cock, condom on she went down on me. Decent technique but I was getting buyers regret so initial plan out of window and straight to completion.

Had a decent chat with as getting dressed, intelligent lass.

No real idea how to rate this, could be anything from a positive to a negative over a combination of reasons. Lifts being out of commission were obviously not her fault but did impact my mood and it never really recovered so neutral it is.

Offline JontyR

Thanks for the review. I saw her ad and was tempted but the opportunity to punt never arose.

Probably would enquire on the basis of this if she did return or if happened to be in her neck of the woods.

Shame you didn't get chance to maximise the punt joy. On the plus side you'll be fitter for all the stairs!

Offline Cheltclient

OP was OWO not available?

And what was her cock like? Did it get hard?

Online basquebrumie

Did not ask to be honest and no she did not get hard. Both could have been on the table but I just was not in the mood and I was going through the motions. Sorry not to be more helpful.