Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khing, Stratford-upon-Avon  (Read 1638 times)

Offline $$woody$$

I've read the reviews and may take a chance on Khing, but he current ad (placed by Khing) is for Ginger.
Would somebody who knows please say whether the WhatsApp profile picture is Khing, Ginger, or somebody else completely.
Thanks

External Link/Members Only

Offline theejaculator

My punting phone is 'dumb' so no WhatsApp. I've seen her a handful of times and only when desperate for a release.  She put a bit of weight on since coming back from Thailand in the summer..maybe went from a size 10 to 12. I reckon she's closer to 40 if not over...I never got any further than b2b with some touching ...I've heard she offered FS for alot of money. I tell myself I'm out of her league  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 06:57:08 pm by theejaculator »

Offline Rih6647

My punting phone is 'dumb' so no WhatsApp. I've seen her a handful of times and only when desperate for a release.  She put a bit of weight on since coming back from Thailand in the summer..maybe went from a size 10 to 12. I reckon she's closer to 40 if not over...I never got any further than b2b with some touching ...I've heard she offered FS for alot of money. I tell myself I'm out of her league  :lol:

I believe they are the same Person. The current pic on WhatsApp is her I think but heavily filtered. She is quite pretty in my opinion and had a good body.

Offline Billy.hill

I've read the reviews and may take a chance on Khing, but he current ad (placed by Khing) is for Ginger.
Would somebody who knows please say whether the WhatsApp profile picture is Khing, Ginger, or somebody else completely.
Thanks

External Link/Members Only

The picture on her WhatsApp is her but as mentioned above it’s filtered. She has put on some weight. Not very pretty in my opinion.