Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have I just fucked a boy!!?? Naughty Aliceza Stafford  (Read 7737 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6919209) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Long121

External Link/Members Only..

So I had the horn and looked on the dreaded viva street as in Stafford where I found myself all the adult work options were not worth looking at but one on viva street caught my eye. Tall thin Asian nice tits seemed genuine so dropped a text and went to the building.
Nice place near the centre
Any way she opened the door and yes looked lovely as in the photos. Lovely Asian face thin lots of kissing. She seemed too horny for a woman if that makes sense? Anyway on with the rubber good bj the shagging proper horny like! Going at it up against the wall then she turns round and faces me and I’m fucking her standing up facing each other. She’s telling me she’s loves fucking standing and facing each other she genuinely seemed to enjoy our time together as much as I did! No stupid moaning lots of kissing I shot my load and we lay on the bed while she told me in her very poor English how she liked living in this country lol. So although I found her pretty to look at nice bod and lovely little tits. She did have a strange tattoo on her pelvic bone perhaps hiding an operation scar but what do I know I’m not a surgeon . A strangish voice was strangely boy like certainly horny like I only ever think a bloke would be with a stranger having sex. It was very dark in the room so that didn’t help. I did ask if she’d always been a girl But she didn’t understand! Anyway if she did used to be a boy I couldn’t Care less as I’ve just had a great half an hour with her and I never thought I’d say that!!! No I wouldn’t choose to in future if I knew before hand I’d always go with a girl as I don’t find cocks turn me on. If you want a good time go and see her who knows perhaps I’m wrong
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 04:53:43 pm by Long121 »

Online anonymouse72

If you did then you did. You had a good time so why worry about it. More pressing is why you haven't put a name and city to your review title.

Offline Dark Vader

Mate you're the one that fucked her and you asking us whether she used to be a boy.  :sarcastic:

Offline Long121

After finding some other reviews looks like I have!! And I would again with her anyway she was kinda nice

Offline scutty brown

Offline SonofAJohn

After finding some other reviews looks like I have!! And I would again with her anyway she was kinda nice
Welcome to the club.

Offline chatbite

OP went from "I wouldn't choose to in future if I knew beforehand" to "And I would again with her" in about 35 minutes. That man made pussy must have been straight from the top drawer :lol:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
It’s a bloke / post op 100%
It’s been mentioned on here a few times

Offline scouting

On the plus side 80 sovs for a TS is good value. Would have been better still if she had kept her cock  :lol:

Offline redveee

If there wasn't a sound like this then you'll be fine

External Link/Members Only  :lol:

Offline S.X. MacHine

A very pretty Thai girl whom I once met, aroused in me certain suspicions as to her ‘assigned at birth gender’. I’m certain, in retrospect, that she was trans. That said, it didn’t bother me at the time, or since.
I did not see her again, partly because she only did OW, but also because she was expensive.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
The cock always gives it away to me.  :lol: