Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Contessa - Glasgow  (Read 1328 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6051911) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline conservedsoul

External Link/Members Only

TS Contessa - Glasgow
1 Hour incall - £180
Date: Somewhere in April, Late Evening

Comms;
Didn't picked up my call, But she called me after a few mins. She's speaks good English.

Location;
4 mins walk from City Centre. Easy to find the house.

The Meet;
She buzzed me in and I gave her the chocolates that I always do.
She looks similar to the images she has posted on Birchplace.

Didn't ask for a shower since, I already had one.
Had a light conversation and then paperwork was done. She seemed interested but her moaning felt too exaggerated. She's good at conversations. We started kissing and slowly she started sucking me without which I really enjoyed. I got hard and I started sucking her. She got hard easily, then I started to fuck her in front of the mirror which was amazing. I came and then she cleaned me. After the first round things started to go down. She was little resistant to sit beside me, then we had a good conversation. Though I was enjoying the conversation I was worried about my clock ticking. She started saying thank you for coming when it's just 25 mins into the session. I told her that I'm not going anywhere to which she replied, "It's okay baby, you can stay. But some people go back". I was wondering why would anyone leave there session in between. Later she wasted a lot of time just speaking. Had a 2nd round fortunately and I'd a good session.
I wore my clothes and fucked off happily.

Conclusion:
Although, We had a good session yet, when the service provider expects me to leave early and intends to wastes my time .It really pisses me off. I might go back to her.  :unknown:

Offline Dashing

... She started saying thank you for coming when it's just 25 mins into the session. I told her that I'm not going anywhere to which she replied, "It's okay baby, you can stay. But some people go back"...

...when the service provider expects me to leave early and intends to wastes my time .It really pisses me off...

Thanks for the intel, OP. All the more relevant as neither her BP nor AW ads offer 30-minute slots.

Collect full-hour funds for half-hour service seemed her clear intention on the day of your visit. Good you stood firm.