Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Re: Suzie XXL - Earls Court  (Read 18446 times)

Offline alexcas

External Link/Members Only

I had the pleasure of getting fucked by Suzie XXL yesterday.  She charges £200/hr and is worth all of it.  However, she asked an additional £100/- to cum on a guaranteed basis. As per him, she might cum otherwise but will definitely cum if you pay her that amount.  I did not pay the additional £100.

She is very beautiful to look at and has a skinny body.  The skin is silky soft with lean and long muscles.  She communicates very well in English and operates from a high-end clean apartment in Earl's Court area.  She made sure that I washed my hands after reaching her apartment and wanted me to take a shower as well.  The session that followed was probably the best I have ever had.  This was pretty much the first time, I really got fucked by a TS -- in the past, I had been penetrated twice but got fucked for barely a minute back then.  Suzie penetrated me fully and fucked me doggy (her favourite position) for about 15 minutes.

About her tool, it is at least 9" long and is pretty thick ... see the attached photos.  I sucked her for about 10 minutes ... initially, she complained that my teeth were hurting it but I was able to deepthroat after some practice.  After that, she fucked me.  I had to apply lots of lube and some anal desensitizing spray to take her.  It would have impossible otherwise.  That is not really recommended since it can really hurt your ass without you knowing it.  But I really wanted her to fuck me and went for it.  It will definitely take my ass a few days to recover. 

Final verdict: Unlike what some others have said, Suzie XXL is very careful and safe ... worth every penny she charges.  May God bless her!

Private photos removed.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 05:09:32 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If you want this posted as a review just say what rating you want to give it, positive, neutral or negative and I'll move it.

Where did the photos come from BTW, they aren't on the profile.

Offline alexcas

This is definitely a positive review.  The moderator may exercise their discretion on where to move it.  I took the photos myself.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
This is definitely a positive review.  The moderator may exercise their discretion on where to move it.  I took the photos myself.
No probs I'll move it to TS reviews.

Private photos aren't allowed mate.

Offline Voyager

She is indeed a great service provider but "very beautiful" I think this is something very personal.   She is a TV and whilst pleasant, I do not consider her very beautiful in comparison to a real female being very beautiful.  She does not however have any hard features on her face or any noticeable facial hair.

As for safety, people have commented on this before.  You make it sound like all that is nonsense based on your sample experience of 1.  She may very well have taken note of comments to observe better safety but the way you have phrased does not come across credible or genuine.

Offline Miketaylor911

Am sorry but this phrase that she is very safe now is total rubbish ! She has a separate twitter account where she is on boy mode and fucking bareback all the time ! And description that she is very beautiful again am sorry but apart from her being a nice person and has a huge cock her face and body are clearly that of a skinny boy..

Offline alexcas

She is indeed a great service provider but "very beautiful" I think this is something very personal.   She is a TV and whilst pleasant, I do not consider her very beautiful in comparison to a real female being very beautiful.  She does not however have any hard features on her face or any noticeable facial hair.

As for safety, people have commented on this before.  You make it sound like all that is nonsense based on your sample experience of 1.  She may very well have taken note of comments to observe better safety but the way you have phrased does not come across credible or genuine.

Beauty is a subjective notion and I thought her beautiful.  Also, she was being quite safe during our session.

Offline alexcas

Am sorry but this phrase that she is very safe now is total rubbish ! She has a separate twitter account where she is on boy mode and fucking bareback all the time ! And description that she is very beautiful again am sorry but apart from her being a nice person and has a huge cock her face and body are clearly that of a skinny boy..
Beauty is a subjective notion and I thought her beautiful.  As per her, the bareback videos are with her boyfriend or with someone who is clean ... in my session, she was quite safe.

Offline Miketaylor911

Not true her bare back videos are with lots of different guys on her twitter where she is in boy mode..

Offline lamboman

Beauty is a subjective notion and I thought her beautiful.  As per her, the bareback videos are with her boyfriend or with someone who is clean ... in my session, she was quite safe.

I think you are lacking in any credibility to be frank.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline A Decent Fist

Credible or not, shouldn't alexcas now have a review count of 1, not 0? Doesn't the counter kick in if an admin has to turn a post into a review?

Offline alexcas

I think you are lacking in any credibility to be frank.

Why are you getting personal?  On what basis are you saying that I lack credibility?

Offline alexcas

Not true her bare back videos are with lots of different guys on her twitter where she is in boy mode..

Yes, I requested clarification from her multiple times prior to our appointment.  As per her, those are either old videos or the videos which some people who are clean.  Since 2020, as per her, she has not had a bareback session with anyone who was not her boyfriend. 

Offline James10

I’ve just posted a review of Suzie. Absolutely no suggestion of bareback with me. She fucked me several times in different positions and every time we stopped she replaced the condom for a new one.

Offline Voyager

I’ve just posted a review of Suzie. Absolutely no suggestion of bareback with me. She fucked me several times in different positions and every time we stopped she replaced the condom for a new one.

Hopefully this BB thing is a thing of the past.  She is a wonderful person and great service provider and that tool is just outstanding.

Offline majorlazeruk

Good review. I saw her profile and took a look at her onlyfans.
Be warned that if you pay then videos are not free, you get the same stuff as free on her twitter.
You have to pay via dm for any of the videos.

Would deffo like to give her a try but Jesus she's packing a monster!

Offline superjase

Hopefully this BB thing is a thing of the past.  She is a wonderful person and great service provider and that tool is just outstanding.

Most definitely not. There are videos of him/her on Twitter barebacking only a week ago.  :scare:

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Shes on prep and prob makes about 20k a month on Onlyfans... we all take calculated risks - this is not 1980!

Offline cuteinchelsea

Susie XXL is phenomenal! She's up to £400 for the hour now, with cum, and I'm saving up to go back. Seen her multiple times and she lovely.

I have no issues taking her in my ass after I take a few hits of my European poppers, hehe

Offline alexcas

Most definitely not. There are videos of him/her on Twitter barebacking only a week ago.  :scare:

Yes, there are several video clips in her Onlyfans page where she is fucking guys bareback -- in one clip, she is getting fucked bareback by a black guy who has a real massive cock.  It is scary - I am having serious thoughts on whether it makes sense anymore to see her. 
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 07:57:33 pm by alexcas »

Offline mike781

Yes, there are several video clips in her Onlyfans page where she is fucking guys bareback -- in one clip, she is getting fucked bareback by a black guy who has a real massive cock.  It is scary - I am having serious thoughts on whether it makes sense anymore to see her.

She does have a beautiful cock, though... If you think about it, we don't know what any SP gets up to beyond their profiles and things they do in bookings, so it's always a gamble to an extent. What I try (or tried) to reassure myself with is that there are few expensive SPs that want to risk their health, so it's best to take it (pardon the pun) in good faith and get checked regularly.

Offline iaimtomisbeheave

Is she charging 400£ an hour when I first met her is was 150

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Brand Suzie lolzzz... good for her!

Offline Voyager

Shes on prep and prob makes about 20k a month on Onlyfans... we all take calculated risks - this is not 1980!

I am being ignorant here.  But how does she make that kind of money on onlyfans?  I have never been on that site.

Offline Voyager

Is she charging 400£ an hour when I first met her is was 150

I probably saw her around 10 times and never paid more than 120k.  Her current price is crazy and she is clearly no longer reliant on seeing clients.

Offline diver ted

With Carla Brazil last year....
All started with protection then decided to continue without (including double penetration).
External Link/Members Only

Online scutty brown

I probably saw her around 10 times and never paid more than 120k.  Her current price is crazy and she is clearly no longer reliant on seeing clients.
I hope that's not £120k

Offline Voyager