Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eve Wilde - Cheltenham. How much?  (Read 1059 times)

Offline lamboman

External Link/Members Only

I'm not interested in her but who pays £350 ph particularly with such a small likes list.
I'd be staggered if she gets any business in Chelts.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Online Coriniumstud

Also cheaper to book two half hours

Offline Cheltclient

I mentioned her on another thread. As I saw she was touring.

Insanity isn’t it. I’ve been looking at a booking - struggling to find anyone I’ve not seen before. Any English options, seen nothing under £180. But £350? Feck off ..:

Offline lamboman

Offline lamboman

I mentioned her on another thread. As I saw she was touring.

Insanity isn’t it. I’ve been looking at a booking - struggling to find anyone I’ve not seen before. Any English options, seen nothing under £180. But £350? Feck off ..:

Not good mate nobody takes my fancy tomorrow

Offline Cheltclient

Not good mate nobody takes my fancy tomorrow

Been looking for last week. Absolutely grim. Fuck all out there.

Online joninbristol

Those prices are more Chelsea than Cheltenham. :lol:
Not a hope !

Best to just blacklist these chancers - they're taking the p*ss and don't deserve any business in the future either. Especially as more SPs who weren't working through lockdown start to move back into working again in the next few weeks.

Thanks for bringing her to our attention Lamboman - she's just this minute been blocked by me.
:hi:

Offline oap69

She has a positive rating of 77 on AW and noticed that someone paid £120 at Cheltenham in December 2019.
Certainly increased her rates in two years.  £150 for 30 min body to body massage with HR and £350ph GFE is too much now.

Offline Jonlove69

Is “Do you meet with White men” really a frequently asked question ? That alongside the fact that she clearly didn’t pass GCSE Maths means I won’t be taking up her services.