Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in Stroud  (Read 5298 times)

Offline Hamlet2007

Looking for recommendations for a massage in stroud or near

Offline houseboot

Google is your friend ..... Renata.

If you find anyone else then you'll be lucky but do share with us if you do.

:hi:

Offline Suited

Renata is Massage only though isnt she?

Andreaa at Water Lily Holistic does a tantric massage but has mixed reviews lately.

Offline houseboot

That's what he asked for.

:hi:

Offline Hamlet2007

Been to Renata before and yes just a massage asked for more but was told she don't do that sort off thing

Offline Hamlet2007

Would be interested to know if things have changed with Renata

Offline ERIC_SHUN

Based on what I've read she's been consistent in no hanky panky

Offline carl94

Has anyone got the link for Renata please?

Offline Fuzzyduck

6 months a member and this lazy assed question is all you've got?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Has anyone got the link for Renata please?

Try searching UKP for renata stroud.

Offline Hamlet2007

wtf that what I though this site was for as iv just moved to stroud

Offline Fuzzyduck

wtf that what I though this site was for as iv just moved to stroud

You were mistaken. UKP isn't a conceirge service for you. If you want help, be prepared to share. As a new member, it makes sense to make some contribution to the site.

From the rules
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

Offline Hamlet2007

I will when I see someone I see other people on here asking so when I meet I will

Offline Hamlet2007

Tell you what go fuck yourself.  I see Renata  on a regular basis and I know she dose not do anything but massage and if anyone on here ever says anything different is a lier

Offline Fuzzyduck

Tell you what go fuck yourself.  I see Renata  on a regular basis and I know she dose not do anything but massage and if anyone on here ever says anything different is a lier

Before you lose all your toys out of your pram, perhaps you should read the thread.

My point has nothing to do with Renata. A guy asked for a link to her so I told him how to find it. It's better to learn how to find things yourself than being spoon fed, don't you agree?

My point was that newbies with 6 months membership often get fuck all back if they open their account asking lazy questions without making any contribution to the site.

Offline Quiet Man

Why doesn’t someone in authority on this site ban idiots like these two - this is not a site for men behaving like girls?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Why doesn’t someone in authority on this site ban idiots like these two - this is not a site for men behaving like girls?

You've done the manly thing and reported the girls, right?

Offline Quiet Man

No because I am not a "tell tale tit" - teacher can see what is happening in the playground and will take appropriate action, I'm sure

Offline Fuzzyduck

No because I am not a "tell tale tit" - teacher can see what is happening in the playground and will take appropriate action, I'm sure

The evidence would seem to disagree with your hypothesis. Still I do agree that forum members should aim to be cordial and try to make this a better place, so I thank you for that reminder. However, I make no apologies for calling out people who do not contribute to this site (you know, following the rules and the code that the teachers have set). If that upsets your sensitive disposition then, respectfully, I don't give a shit.

Offline Quiet Man

I feel really sorry for you - try to have a nice day.

Offline carl94

I did a search for Renata and it came back with nothing related locally, all SP's miles were away. So I missed adding Stroud in I've now found it.

I might have only been here 6 months so yes I'm new. I've completed 1 review as that's the only punt I've had since this pandemic started. I've contributed to other conversations when I have something constructive/helpful to say. Unlike your comments on this thread.

Why so angry?

Offline Quiet Man

I put it down to frustration - we must all try to understand that some people get all het up over the least little thing but, then, we don’t know what’s going on in their lives? Sad really?

Offline Hamlet2007

Omg I only asked a question and all this shit has kick off I won't bother again . There are some nasty people on here . Can some tell me how to delete my account as I cant be fucked with it on here

Offline Leonardo Da Vinci

Well said Fuzzyduck too many freeloaders on this site

Offline Hamlet2007

Oh look another fuckibg bellend

Offline ERIC_SHUN

Please update the title of this thread to include ' Don't bother reading this if you've got a life'. I wish I hadn't invested time reading it.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I did a search for Renata and it came back with nothing related locally, all SP's miles were away. So I missed adding Stroud in I've now found it.

I might have only been here 6 months so yes I'm new. I've completed 1 review as that's the only punt I've had since this pandemic started. I've contributed to other conversations when I have something constructive/helpful to say. Unlike your comments on this thread.

Why so angry?

There was no issue directed your way. You asked a question, and I pointed you in the right direction (AFAIK that counts as helpful). Apologies if you felt otherwise and were caught in the exchange. :hi:

Offline dog999

So, can I ask, if anyone has been to see Andreaa at Water Lily Holistic?. :hi: We seem to have had some 'deviation'.

Offline Coriniumstud

Please update the title of this thread to include ' Don't bother reading this if you've got a life'. I wish I hadn't invested time reading it.
Agree with you, I’ve just wasted five minutes of my life reading this shit :dash:

Offline dog999

Another 5 minutes gone!!!!!!!. :dash: :hi:

Offline houseboot

So, can I ask, if anyone has been to see Andreaa at Water Lily Holistic?. :hi: We seem to have had some 'deviation'.

:unknown: You've been here 6 years and haven't learnt how to use the "Search" function?

Offline Pussy girl lover

Andreaa at Water Lily Holistic does a tantric massage but has mixed reviews lately.

Hi I’ve searched for more reviews of Andreaa but can only find good ones. Any info or links to the mixed reviews thanks as I’d like to see her
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 01:40:10 am by Pussy girl lover »
Banned reason: Sorry, Davie is busy fucking your mum, Tuesday innit mate
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Cheltclient

Hi I’ve searched for more reviews of Andreaa but can only find good ones. Any info or links to the mixed reviews thanks as I’d like to see her

I did have some text exchanges with Andrea a while ago. If I’m honest, got a strange vibe from her and sensed she was a little awkward with the sexual service side of the conversation. I didn’t push my luck or ask for anything extra. But I don’t think you can consider yourself a professional massage provider but also provide a handjob. But I just sensed the majority of the service would be about the massage, which I’m not fussed about and she seemed a little tentative about the ‘extras’.

From memory though she had decent reviews and the price seemed reasonable for a good chunk of time, so if you like massage may be worth a shot.

Offline Pussy girl lover

I did have some text exchanges with Andrea a while ago. If I’m honest, got a strange vibe from her and sensed she was a little awkward with the sexual service side of the conversation. I didn’t push my luck or ask for anything extra. But I don’t think you can consider yourself a professional massage provider but also provide a handjob. But I just sensed the majority of the service would be about the massage, which I’m not fussed about and she seemed a little tentative about the ‘extras’.

From memory though she had decent reviews and the price seemed reasonable for a good chunk of time, so if you like massage may be worth a shot.

Great thanks for your help

Offline radman67

I saw Andreea a couple of years ago, was a very sensual massage with hand relief at the end.  I really enjoyed it, she was naked throughout although I didn’t touch her (she also doesn’t shave, which didn’t bother me but may do for others)

Offline ERIC_SHUN

Andrea (Water Lily Massage)Reviewed today

Offline Pussy girl lover

Offline Pussy girl lover

I saw Andreea a couple of years ago, was a very sensual massage with hand relief at the end.  I really enjoyed it, she was naked throughout although I didn’t touch her (she also doesn’t shave, which didn’t bother me but may do for others)

I quite like a nice hairy muff. Even hairy armpits are ok. Each woman to their own. The beauty is that they all are different.

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

I quite like a nice hairy muff. Even hairy armpits are ok. Each woman to their own. The beauty is that they all are different.

The beauty is that each member here is different too.

Whilst some (quite a lot actually) will leave reviews to benefit other members, unfortunately some members will visit SPs (you’ve mentioned during posts that you have indeed done so) and not feel the need to leave reviews. As long as you’re happy to not contribute then good luck to you.
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac