Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My experience using Tinder as an alternative to Seeking Arrangement  (Read 15606 times)

Offline PumpDump

all that effort and you ended up paying anyway

am I missing something here? why not just take the easy option and book someone off AW? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I have looked through the profiles on Secret Benefits and the girls are leagues above what you see on AW. Also they are more natural real looking girls, the kind you see out in town at the weekend. And did I mention they are young, early 20s! Plus the amateur/semi-professional aspect is a huge draw.

Offline stanr

Recently I've seen references to Wildsmash ,anyone know if it's worth a look or just another trip to fantasy land ?

fantasy land i think

Offline jaydefo24

If you're just after sex/ causal meet try changing your age to late 30s as might be more appealing or likely to match with 20 year olds.

Most dating apps you cant change your age so might need to delete and setup a new one... if you think you can get away with it lol.

Of course not going to work if looking for something longer term.

Ok I may try that. It’s going against OPs claims that younger girls will actually choose older men sometimes so pretending to be younger doesn’t align with that but maybe I’m not the right type of older

Offline Simon_9000

Just found this thread and very to interesting read. I use both SA and Tinder but was using Tinder to find a new girlfriend after my divorce. However having read this thread last night, I changed my Tinder search, lowered the age to 18 to 25 and I'm already talking to 2 hotties. No idea if their interested in NSA SB/SD but a good start. Interestingly I did match with a ~30 year old a few months ago before I started SA. She offered to be my SB but I declined :dash: so they're out there for sure

Can those previous posters provide an update about finding girls on Tinder with any additional advice?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 02:08:30 pm by Simon_9000 »

Offline lewisjones23

best advice for Tinder is to just swipe right on everyone until you reach your limit for the day/review everyone in your search area

then just review your matches

saves you the effort of having to look at hundreds/thousands of profiles

Offline stanr

best advice for Tinder is to just swipe right on everyone until you reach your limit for the day/review everyone in your search area

then just review your matches

saves you the effort of having to look at hundreds/thousands of profiles

Yea thats what i do...... currently got a 22 year old and a 31 year old who both want to meet ....no ££ involved (as yet)

Online sparkus

Yea thats what i do...... currently got a 22 year old and a 31 year old who both want to meet ....no ££ involved (as yet)

All I can say is have your guard up but be open minded.

Sometimes a 22 year old just wants to fuck an older guy.  Anything that's TGBTT probably is.

Offline Maak

Dating apps is filled with women looking someone to entertain them with a nice date, few gifts.

I met one, massive tits, I buy her a gift & date once a while, she comes to mine for an overnight whenever I want.

Online tomtomZZ

I'm usually on Seeking but I would like to find sugarbabies outside of this site, on dating apps (Tinder, Bumble, Hinge...).

I'm wondering what's the best strategy. I'm wondering what I should put inside my profile/pictures, I'm afraid of a ban.

Who is doing it?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 10:27:39 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I'm usually on Seeking but I would like to find sugarbabies outside of this site, on dating apps (Tinder, Bumble, Hinge...).

I'm wondering what's the best strategy. I'm wondering what I should put inside my profile/pictures, I'm afraid of a ban.

Who is doing it?
You're asking the same question this thread is about, no need for a new thread.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yes. I just thought it should be in the main board:
Why when there's a 5 page thread on the subject here?

Offline JontyR

Why?

I'm wondering what's the best strategy. I'm wondering what I should put inside my profile/pictures,
Well if you are insistent I'd suggest that you are honest in your profile. Maybe detail that you are after a sexual relationship with a younger woman, you aren't expecting or offering exclusivity and you want to share the benefits of your maturity and bank account. 

I'm afraid of a ban.
Well, yes. You are potentially seeking to approach folks that are not putting themselves forward for what you propose and are on a platform that probably doesn't approve of such things.

If you are still insistent I think you need to be very careful about who you "like" or message. Just because you are online rather than in person doesn't give you a free pass.

Who is doing it?
I dunno, but I'd guess creeps and weirdos.

Offline southcoastpunter

Why?

i might be wrong but my guess is that he thinks he will get freebies / won't have to pay for it. (there are lots of other sugar dating sites apart from just "Seeking" - he could try one of those if he wanted!

Online tomtomZZ

I did it a few years ago and found women that weren't on Seeking that were desperate to start something (0 competition, girl next door type, low allowance).

But it seems that Tinder has changed, I used to put "sugardaddy" in my profile, now it's impossible.