Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissMaiaMay XO - Bamber Bridge  (Read 2966 times)

Offline achy50p

External Link/Members Only

Price: 200

Duration: 1 hour

Appearence: 9.5

Service: 9.5

Comms: 9.5

Wow. Where can I start. Absolutely stunning girls well worth the price. All services. No clock watching. Delight to spend time with, you'll be hooked once you visit once.

Communication excellent, provided incall details promptly and she will give you a call before to determine what you what you want during the meeting. Very easy to talk to and puts you at ease.

Arivved at the apartment to be met by this sexy girl dressed exactly as I had asked for. In sexy business attire. Had a drink followed by lovely dfk which lasted for ages. Followed by mind blowing owo which had me return the favour.  One thing that wil blow you away is how wet she will get, so I had a ball down there. She came 4/5 times and seemed to be really enjoying it. This was followed by lovely slow sensual sex.

The hour passed so quick and had me wanting to stay a whole lot longer. I will be back I told her as I left to which she replied looking forward to it.

She is worth every penny and provides a premium gfe experience that is hard to find nowadays

« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 07:05:02 pm by achy50p »
Banned reason: Previously banned (nawazasif, mikesalthouse)
Banned by:

Offline Stones69

How did you get her for £200 when her profile says £240? You didn't mention her body, is it really as amazing as it looks in the photos? Why is she living in BB? Few TGTBT flags here. Ease my nagging doubts, she looks amazing.

Offline lewisjones23

she looks fantastic

surprised this one hasnt been on the radar of people on here

Offline OakTree

I’m assuming she’s at 200 when she’s doing incalls and 240 for out calls. As Lewis says it’s surprising she’s not been noticed before. Unfortunately the OP is a bit subjective in his review and apart from he thought she looked great and made her cum numerous times gives little info.

Offline photoclicker

Where about in bamber Bridge was the apartment
Regards
Photoclicker

Offline achy50p

Banned reason: Previously banned (nawazasif, mikesalthouse)
Banned by:

Offline Prestonlad327

True, she does look fantastic but £200, bloody hell bit steep for me!