Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pakii Princess - Bradford  (Read 3844 times)

4 review(s) for Pakii Princess (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]
11 review(s) for Pakistani Jasmine (5 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline Abs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw this girl a couple of weeks ago. Had a window in my schedule and noted she had her green light on. I'd had my eye on her profile for a couple of weeks - its not often you find a Pakistani girl who advertises facefucking. Checked UKP and no reviews so thought I'd TOFTT.

Comms: All done by text, reasonably prompt responses, no problems. Booking made for a couple of hours later. In her initial text she did say that she does not take calls, comms via text only which might be a deal breaker for some. Personally, I prefer speaking to a girl first as it gives you an idea about her attitude but its not essential for me.

The venue: A flat in BD1 postcode. She rents on a day by day basis, just uses it for work and then goes home in the evenings. As such, it's not the nicest of places but its good enough for the purpose. Worst part was the bed really, it was really low like maybe a foot off the floor. Just seemed to be a bed frame and mattress with no legs. This limits options a little for the less flexible like myself.

Another downside, she guides you to the flat by text one step at a time, i.e. get to this place and text me when you get there, now come through this entrance, and tell me when you're there, e.t.c.

The girl: Very pretty British Pakistani girl, slim and toned body with nice small tits and a really nice arse. I would say face 8/10, body 9/10. Very friendly and welcoming, seems a genuinely nice girl. Stated age is 18 on her profile, she told me she is 19. I'd say this is accurate but from some things she said it's possible she might be a little older. Not by much though, early 20's at most I would say.

One more downside. I had asked her to wear traditional Pakistani clothes to which she had agreed but when I turned up she was just wearing a pair of black underwear. It was one hell of a sight though so I wasn't complaining too much.

The punt itself: This is when it got really good. She says she likes it rough and I genuinely believe her from the way she reacted and behaved. She also seems to genuinely enjoy what she does, or at least she is a very good actress. Enjoyed OWO, DT, hard (and I mean hard) facefucking, CIM, swallow and covered sex. very talented with her mouth and has a very tight pussy as well. Also very responsive to fingers and I made her cum twice by rubbing her clit (definitely real as she got really wet during and especially after). Also enjoys a very hard spanking, rough nipple play and likes being choked.

Overall:

Comms: Very good

Venue: Private flat, not the nicest but functional. Her way of guiding you to it is a little annoying

Girl: Very sexy and very friendly, native English speaker so conversation is not a problem

The service: No complaints here at all. I'm relatively vanilla when it comes to rough sex so I'm sure others could put her through her paces better than I did.

The cost: £280 for 2 hours, no extras which I came across. Pricey but worth it in my opinion

Would I return: I definitely will

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for sharing MrA.  :hi: :hi:

Did she kiss you ??

Offline Abs

Cheers for sharing MrA.  :hi: :hi:

Did she kiss you ??

No, she didn’t. But to be fair it’s not something I enjoy particularly so I didn’t even try. Based on her general attitude, I reckon she would have if I’d asked or tried but that is just speculation.

Offline Abs

One thing which I missed from the review.

Based on the second picture on the profile where you can see the top half of her face, I do think it’s the same girl.

Offline yorkieyorkie

Her form of communication would annoy the hell out of me. Not how I like to communicate.

Offline mrfishyfoo

One thing which I missed from the review.

Based on the second picture on the profile where you can see the top half of her face, I do think it’s the same girl.

Bait and switch then.  :dash: :dash:

In which case MrA your review should on principal be a red that is then "elevated" to a grey based on service.

Offline BP96

In which case MrA your review should on principal be a red that is then "elevated" to a grey based on service.

He said it's the same girl

Offline Gas Man 40s

Going to have to see this one, report to follow  :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline mrfishyfoo

Sorry about this MrA I misread your post.  :hi: :hi:

Online Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

Given there can't be many Pakistani girls aged 19/20 in Bradford who are willing to work as a prossie and certainly take a hard facefucking, is there any chance this could be the return of Pakistani Fuck Slut?

Offline livingalife

Thanks for the review.

Given there can't be many Pakistani girls aged 19/20 in Bradford who are willing to work as a prossie and certainly take a hard facefucking, is there any chance this could be the return of Pakistani Fuck Slut?

Yep, I have my suspicions.

Offline Abs

Thanks for the review.

No, definitely not. I saw Pakistani Fuck Slut as well when she was working and definitely not the same girl. This girl is more attractive and gives a much better service as well IMO

Offline Abs

Sorry about this MrA I misread your post.  :hi: :hi:

No worries, easily done.

FWIW, I would give a red card on principle for B&S regardless of how good the service was. See my first UKP review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=158689.0

Online Cunning Punt

No, definitely not. I saw Pakistani Fuck Slut as well when she was working and definitely not the same girl. This girl is more attractive and gives a much better service as well IMO

Thanks for clarifying as I'm sure I wasn't the only one asking the question.

Thanks for the review and f/up comments.

Offline mrfishyfoo

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS.

Absolutely stunning lass.

Fucks like a goodun and had no issue snogging my face off and rimming my ass.  :D  :D

She looked grand with a mouthful of fish goo.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Widescreen

I had avoided this one because I thought it could be PFS in a new guise.  Looks like I was wrong.  I will be heading to see her before too long, I will just give her time to finish the Mr F caviar, then I will be in there..... 

Offline mrfishyfoo

I had avoided this one because I thought it could be PFS in a new guise.  Looks like I was wrong.  I will be heading to see her before too long, I will just give her time to finish the Mr F caviar, then I will be in there.....

TBH even after MrA's review I was still dubious and ready to walk.

Be specific with her during comms and you should be fine IMHO......and shave your balls  :D :D if you want her to do you a "hygiene inspection".

Offline livingalife

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS.

Absolutely stunning lass.

Fucks like a goodun and had no issue snogging my face off and rimming my ass.  :D  :D

She looked grand with a mouthful of fish goo.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Good work  :hi:

My caution was misplaced with this one, it would seem.

Online Kenoken23

TBH even after MrA's review I was still dubious and ready to walk.

Be specific with her during comms and you should be fine IMHO......and shave your balls  :D :D if you want her to do you a "hygiene inspection".

You saw her? Can we expect an infamous review soon? She’s on my radar.

Offline mrfishyfoo

You saw her? Can we expect an infamous review soon? She’s on my radar.

Indeed I have.  :dance: :yahoo: :dance:

Got a review backlog to do first before I get to this one.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Good work  :hi:

My caution was misplaced with this one, it would seem.

I was ready to walk until she shoved her tongue in my mouth. Then I was convinced.

Offline HailWood

I was ready to walk until she shoved her tongue in my mouth. Then I was convinced.
My word, I think that run of reds has turned you from something firm and scaly into something soft and fluffy.  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 07:41:06 pm by MikeTheBike »