Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leeds / Amazing Victoria No1  (Read 3829 times)

87 review(s) for Amazing_Victoria_no1 (85 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrPuntsabit

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Preamble:
Passing back through Leeds after the holidays.  I looked for some good reviews and found some excellent ones for Victoria here on UKP.  She sounded perfect for the kind of booking I like.

Comms:
Smooth, easy and tolerant. Done through a mixture of AW and text. Emailed the day before and made an initial arrangement.  Then I had to cancel - doh!  Then I re-made the appointment the next morning - enough to annoy any WG.  However, Victoria was prompt and helpful in her responses throughout.

Venue:
Bit of a low rent area but this did not bother me and she tours around so this will change.  Felt safe and the place was clean and the shower was good.

Looks:
Victoria has very attractive natural qualities in both features and body for me.  Her AW pics are accurate.  She has just the right amount of meat on her to be classed as healthy rather than undernourished. In shape but not skinny.  Boobs: the perfect handful. Pussy: mildly stubbled but shaved well and very clean - I sure checked!

Personality:
From the beginning of the appointment she was very affectionate and easy to get on with.  Her attitude is very focused on her customer which is great.

Services & Experience:

DFK, RO, OWO, Hand Relief, Edging, Orgasm Control, Tease and Denial.

I’d specified a tease and denial and edging appointment beforehand.  Although we had not discussed what this would entail before our meeting in detail Victoria had obviously paid attention to my request and she embarked upon a very energetic edging session.  Highlight for me would be her wicked smile as she teased me, her very subtle and passionate DFK during, her enthusiasm and the use of plenty of lube for maximum sensation was first class.  Tongue, fingers and slippery body to body technique was employed to great effect :-)

Final thoughts:
She’s truly a professional.  If she had a better incall location I’d have been happier, but that’s all I can complain about.  I’d definitely see her again and I think you can’t go far wrong with this quality of service.

Offline MrPuntsabit

I forgot to say: 90 mins @ £160.

Offline steve7458

Totally agree with your review. Can't wait to see her again, strangely her current location suits me due to it being off the beaten track - her new place is definitely going to be more awkward for me.

Offline leedsfella

Visited Victoria last night and can only say that she is truly one of the best ladies I have ever visited and she is truly a professional who takes great pride in her work.

Make sure you look after this gem guys :-)

Offline dubs

Visited Victoria last night and can only say that she is truly one of the best ladies I have ever visited and she is truly a professional who takes great pride in her work.

Make sure you look after this gem guys :-)

You forgot to tell us to treat her with respect too, because we don't know that we are supposed to do that  :dash: