Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London. Sakura Zhangri-La Wimbledon  (Read 3745 times)

Offline deek12345

Saw Sakura bit over a week ago at the Wimbledon place. I don’t have much to add to other reviews since they all pretty much describe my experience. Nice clean flat.

Sakura is about 5’7”??. Slim, no fat or tummy, no scars, and no tattoos if I remember right. A friendly, cheerful girl. Pretty, nice shape, with smallish natural boobs. Fully natural down below, unshaven but not a huge bush. To my eyes she looked facially a bit Japanese, but am not suggesting she is Japanese since she later made it clear she was brought up in China, and learned English at school so she has a pretty good command of English.

Paid £100 for one hour. I paid up front at which she seemed surprised, and she bowed and went off to stash the cash.

Came back and (nice touch) began to undress me. She then reached down to briefly handle the tackle. I then unzipped her dress under which she was just wearing only panties, which also came off. Both of us standing, I sucked her nipples and kissed her neck, but normal kissing was discouraged.

Asked to lie face down on the double bed, with my head at the open end on a pillow. Bed obviously not fully made up, but had a cover plus a long fabric strip on top of which was the usual massage paper roll.

She began the massage with oil, she standing, with my head brushing her bush, and she made no attempt to move away. I reached round to squeeze her lovely shaped firm smallish bum cheeks. A thorough massage but no playing with the old feller, just some slight oily CCs, although she could have reached it even from that position. I think it would be best to mention early on that you like cock play, or you may not get much apart from the HE. Then switched to BtoB on my back, and this was probably the most energetic one I ever had. Lots of oil used. Full length slides. Rubbed her front and back all over my back and bum, while (despite my laying face down,) I managed to get my hand behind me, rubbing her pussy each time she came within reach. No resistance at all from Sakura to this.

I moved her onto her back - just had to taste that pussy. All very clean. As I learned at the end of my session, she showers between clients. Chinese girls are not exactly demonstrative, so I just got a few whimpers from most of the RO, but am pretty convinced she had an orgasm, from the extra movements towards the end and her going stiff, then curling up and going a bit quiet. Not sure if this always available. YMMV

Next - time for HE. She is very focussed and all done in no hurry, no sign of trying to rush me out. She was sitting beside me and got very close to the end of my tool, but my hint at a BJ met a pretty clear (but very polite ) no, I don’t do that. Kept going till well after I came.

I reckon anyone going to see her should not expect any extras beyond what I show above. She seems to have firm limits. Maybe repeated visits might change things, but as someone else pointed out here, she is going away at around Xmas time, with no certainty of return. But if you’re after a proper massage with oily body to body and a sexy HE, she may be what you are looking for. For FBSM devotees, well worth a visit.
Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Muff licker

deek12345  how old was the girl?

Offline deek12345

Young girl. I would say no older than late 20s. Smooth skin all over. Tight smooth bum. No trace of  facial wrinkles or lines, but of course that goes with the nationality, so not always easy to be certain.

I don't think anyone would be disappointed at her appearance or body.

But remember this is not a fleshy lady with big boobs....so big boob lovers would be less than happy. Boobs a bit small for her frame.

Offline xa2xie

Came back and (nice touch) began to undress me. She then reached down to briefly handle the tackle. I then unzipped her dress under which she was just wearing only panties, which also came off. Both of us standing, I sucked her nipples and kissed her neck, but normal kissing was discouraged.

I moved her onto her back - just had to taste that pussy. All very clean. As I learned at the end of my session, she showers between clients. Chinese girls are not exactly demonstrative, so I just got a few whimpers from most of the RO, but am pretty convinced she had an orgasm, from the extra movements towards the end and her going stiff, then curling up and going a bit quiet. Not sure if this always available. YMMV

I didn’t get all of that. How did you do? I’ll return and claim those services  :dash:, i’d die to suck her niples.
Glad you had good time with her.

Offline deek12345

Not sure about anyone's right to " claim those services".

I think we all accept that YMMV, and making demands or coming on heavy, based on someone else's experience is a waste of time.

If you book and agree what is essentially a massage with BtoB and HE...thats all you are really entitled to.

If you start quoting what others have got, to justify what you want, it leads to girls realising they are being reported on and possibly limiting their service.

Gently gently catchee monkey, is probably the best policy.

Offline xa2xie

Don’t worry, I was just kidding

Offline deek12345

Offline NeverMind07

Saw Sakura bit over a week ago at the Wimbledon place. I don’t have much to add to other reviews since they all pretty much describe my experience. Nice clean flat.

Sakura is about 5’7”??. Slim, no fat or tummy, no scars, and no tattoos if I remember right. A friendly, cheerful girl. Pretty, nice shape, with smallish natural boobs. Fully natural down below, unshaven but not a huge bush. To my eyes she looked facially a bit Japanese, but am not suggesting she is Japanese since she later made it clear she was brought up in China, and learned English at school so she has a pretty good command of English.

Paid £100 for one hour. I paid up front at which she seemed surprised, and she bowed and went off to stash the cash.

Asked to lie face down on the double bed, with my head at the open end on a pillow. Bed obviously not fully made up, but had a cover plus a long fabric strip on top of which was the usual massage paper roll.

She began the massage with oil, she standing, with my head brushing her bush, and she made no attempt to move away. I reached round to squeeze her lovely shaped firm smallish bum cheeks. A thorough massage but no playing with the old feller, just some slight oily CCs, although she could have reached it even from that position. I think it would be best to mention early on that you like cock play, or you may not get much apart from the HE. Then switched to BtoB on my back, and this was probably the most energetic one I ever had. Lots of oil used. Full length slides. Rubbed her front and back all over my back and bum, while (despite my laying face down,) I managed to get my hand behind me, rubbing her pussy each time she came within reach. No resistance at all from Sakura to this.

Next - time for HE. She is very focussed and all done in no hurry, no sign of trying to rush me out. She was sitting beside me and got very close to the end of my tool, but my hint at a BJ met a pretty clear (but very polite ) no, I don’t do that. Kept going till well after I came.

I reckon anyone going to see her should not expect any extras beyond what I show above. She seems to have firm limits. Maybe repeated visits might change things, but as someone else pointed out here, she is going away at around Xmas time, with no certainty of return. But if you’re after a proper massage with oily body to body and a sexy HE, she may be what you are looking for. For FBSM devotees, well worth a visit.

Note she is not really a  fan of RO. She told me she usually pretends to orgasm to get he punter to stop. Just repeating what she told me.

Offline NeverMind07

Not sure about anyone's right to " claim those services".

I think we all accept that YMMV, and making demands or coming on heavy, based on someone else's experience is a waste of time.

If you book and agree what is essentially a massage with BtoB and HE...thats all you are really entitled to.

If you start quoting what others have got, to justify what you want, it leads to girls realising they are being reported on and possibly limiting their service.

Gently gently catchee monkey, is probably the best policy.

She has also had a seriously bad run of customers (trying to force her to do things, including customers trying to force themselves into her ) such has led to them having to tighten security.

Offline W5ranger

Have to agree that if you are looking for a nice B2B this is the place and al the girls are clean and give a good massage as well as the HE. Don't like the bushy girls too much, prefer trimmed or clean shaven but Sakura gives a nice service and I think she enjoys it too if you are not pushy. Place could do with a BIG mirror in the room.